Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Even tho i really like those Infrareds i will wait until they add options for toungue colours and such

I haven't really seen any good IDs on here, except that one Yeezy rendition.

That was dope though.

:nthat:

Did the guy ever order that colorway?

playing with new options

I finally decided to pull the trigger on a pair. I forgot to do a screen shot of what I put together, but I'll definitely post pics once I get them.

pic of a pair my buddy made, i myself would of did a few things different but its his own creation. Quality was ok not the best, will try to take more detailed pics myself when i see him again. not really feeling his color choices.

did anyone get in a pair of a yeezy-inspired colorway? care to share some pics? i'm interested in seeing how the translucent green sole looks with the black base. i saw a youtube video, but the guy said the green looks better on video than it does in real life. i just want to know if it's too loud and i should just get clear, thanks.

did anyone get in a pair of a yeezy-inspired colorway? care to share some pics? i'm interested in seeing how the translucent green sole looks with the black base. i saw a youtube video, but the guy said the green looks better on video than it does in real life. i just want to know if it's too loud and i should just get clear, thanks.

do you have a link to the video ?

do you have a link to the video ?

Here is his video for black/infrared lining/green bottoms:

Here is his video for black/red lining/green bottoms:

In the latter, he repeats that the green is darker than what shows up on the camera. So I'm still wondering if I should just go clear. I don't want them too loud.

Here is his video for black/infrared lining/green bottoms:
Here is his video for black/red lining/green bottoms:
In the latter, he repeats that the green is darker than what shows up on the camera. So I'm still wondering if I should just go clear. I don't want them too loud.

I reckon the infrared is better than varsity red, red is too dark whereas even if the infra is pink, its not like someone outside of the sneaker world would say the yeezy's don't look pink. So it can' be that bad, and the green sole gives tat yeezy effect, going clear would just be not true to the theme, but it's up to you man. either way it'll look good.

I think that the options on these have stepped up from when they first released. Haven't seen too many pairs posted on here though. I got a couple of pairs in mind (although I highly doubt I'll be pulling the trigger on all of them) and with one on the way. I'm just waiting on my first pair to see the quality and craftsmanship first hand. If it's good then I'll be ordering a couple more down the line. Here's what I got in mind. Feel free to bite if any of y'all are feeling a pair in particular.

IMHO these should of been the real CG and not the ones that dropped a couple years back. I just couldn't get down with grey leather instead of nubuck and contrast stitching.

Fire red 3 inspired.

South Beach inspired.

Miami Vice inspired.

I'm an old school Jordan head. Way before all these bright colors hit the scene on Jordan shoes. This pair is just inspired by the simplicity that Jordan carried back in the day. Simple but classic.

Dunkman inspired. First pair I pulled the trigger on. They should be here by next week. Depending on what I get I will determine if I'll be getting anymore of these or not.

Last edited:
looks like it to me.

those are actually quite nice. well done, and thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom