Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

there're some black based real pics in the link i posted.

nb, it's not my website and i don't know who's it is. found it on google.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Yee-zikes! LOL

worth a buy

Second that...not bad at all.  
pimp.gif

i was able to return them and got a full refund.  for everyone on the fence go ahead and order a pair and if they dont look good send them back.  my advice on making them would be to use patent leather and blacks instead of whites.   i will post pics when the new pair comes in.

thnks for the update @matothett...yeezy spizike is not bad at all president ones still best to me or maybe the og ones

I am sending mine back as well. I would advise against ordering the grey mid-sole as it doesn't match up well at all. The grey paint has a slightly off purplish looking tint to it. I would suggest going white or black on the mid-sole. I'll post a pic soon.

Going to send them back and go with a black mid-sole. Other than that I was pleased with them. Warning though to those who order a pair, they smell like a straight up nail shop. Lol. 

check the last page, fdh. there were two returns.

i might pull the trigger if they are still up on nikeid next year.

Just got mine back after I returned and reordered another pair and I have no real complaints. I am very happy with how they came out. I will post pics later.

waiting on a pair my buddy created, should be here in a week or 2, will post pics once there inn.

Back
Top Bottom