Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Originally Posted by CowColor

they really should add more colors

This
tired.gif

not a big fan of spizikes but was playing around a made these. what u think Oreo spizikes, just add some splatter to the midsole
Edit: Sole should be black

If nike will let us really customize em. I think I would love to make my own Spizike

idk about the price tag but i wouldnt mind trying to recreate the first spizikes or making some trublues of my own

This latest iD release coming up didn't add much more to what already existed right? Does anyone know if they removed any options from the first two releases?

here are the pics of my spizike ID's.  They are right out of the box.  Overall I am very disappointed and sending them back.  The leather was wrinkled and creased.  The seams were not cut smooth and they were grey which made them look dirty.  The clear mesh seemed yellow, blah, blah, blah.  I'm sending these back and trying again with black and using patent instead of full grain leather.

^^^^ Just curious to see how the shoe looks as a whole?

eyes.gif

Hard to believe that those looked like that right out of the box though.

30t6p3b.gif

^Here you go.  At the end of the day they dont really look at all like they did on the computer and the quality is ****e.

they came straight from nike.  my wife and kid make me a pair every year but this year we had to send em back.  What makes them look the worst to me is the fact that the white leather has grey on the edges.  this makes them look dirty right off the back.  also the stitching is grey thread so that again makes them look dirty.  the pre creasing and wrinkled leather also help the bad look.  the greys are different colors, the whites are different colors and the blues are different colors.  I'm going to get another pair but it is going to be a black base.  Will post pics again when they get here.

That's terrible, I would send those shoes back too if they looked like that.

Now it's making me think twice in getting them.

i cannot believe that you got those from nike/JB. I would be furious. The quality is horrible, especially for what they cost

i have been considering doin a pair on ID for a lil while. Seeing this makes it an easy pass. Always thought a pair in Laney colors would look dope

but even the laces look f up tho...hopefuly they take them back fam they going to think u wore those lmao

sorry bout that poor quality bro def. try to return those and if you still want an id go with black patent leather

That white pair on last page is horrible
sick.gif

Anyone got a black leather pair in yet? please show pics

Back
Top Bottom