Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Did anyone get to purchase a pair? Im interested to see pictures. I still plan on a pair whenever its available again.

just made this. but i hate the price tag on these. if they were cheaper, i'd get them. nonetheless, these are dope.

nikeidsfgiants.jpg

Love the spizikies really happy they did this just wish it had more options and was about 185 lol

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

did anyone get there pairs yet and when will the spizike's come back on to nike id ?
waiting for them to drop back online.. should've copped when they were up but $200+ was steeep

Hoping the people that have pulled the trigger will post some "live" pics once they start getting them.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Cool to see some Jordans on id, too bad it's spizikes.
Jumpman pro were the 1st one up.The Alpha 1s are still up.
i think to most the alphas look like dunks or af1 so they dont' see it as a JB shoe.. no idea why, but definitely different than 3s or 4s or 11s i guess

Originally Posted by KKJordan23

Spizike is back up on iD and they're taking orders now
swoosh account holders had 40% off when they had em live the first time.. i wonder if they're still on swoosh.. i wish i had swoosh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by KKJordan23

Spizike is back up on iD and they're taking orders now
swoosh account holders had 40% off when they had em live the first time.. i wonder if they're still on swoosh.. i wish i had swoosh
laugh.gif

Not so lucky this time around

Back
Top Bottom