JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

I agree with you^^ (nevinyayo) :D
happy.gif

Can somebody tell us whether the difference is laser, or something else? Because the black laser IV's pretty much look all-black except for the laces, so maybe he's talking about these. Plus, if they do a white/chrome IV without laser and different than the original retro, it wouldn't look good - that might mean the leather is chrome, which wouldn't look good.

Jordan on the eyelets - CORNY.

Wow, you guys think too many IV's since the initial retroing??

Umm, personally, I think we've been saturated in XI's.

Quote:
Seriously...jobs are gettin lost over leaked pics....respect the fact that he leaked info at all...

agreed, people pics will come in due time. They always due they arent posted for a reason. We should be thankful for all the people on here that give us info.

Thanks to all those people by the way.

wooo....thanks for the info....daaammmm...too many nice releases to keep up with..
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

very good news. haha not so good for my wallet lol but its worth it. thanks for telling us the info

Dirk secretly slide me some pics 8)
glasses.gif

@#%$ oN my chest
By mitchell & ness​

- is the gold on the VI going to be like the gold on the dub zero or really gold??

Thanks for the information, we should be greatful for information instead of hating because of no pics. I can't wait until we get a real colorway of the xxi, instead of the white/black.
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

^

your post count in relation to this topic is eerie (BigLefty23). sry, bored and felt the need to point it out.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

Back
Top Bottom