JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

I dont mean to complain, but I would like to give my honest consumer opinion being that I spend THOUSANDS of dollars a year on Jordan Brand, I would hope that it would be held of some value.

Thanks a lot for the info, but as an OG head Im truely dissapointed.
I was looking forward to purchasing at least 2 of the first pair of XIs that I've bought in years.

J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyelets is BAD NEWS. It irks me more than replacing NIKE AIR with a Jumpman. It shouldnt be there.

The DATE thing also dissapoints. It wouldnt be bad if it was done in the fashion of some ASGs, or first games (being on the inside of the shoes). But if its a predominant feature on the outside of the shoe, I will be extremly dissapointed.

JB is missing the point with this release. DEFINING MOMENTS. With true JB heads you dont have to put J-O-R-D-A-N or a DATE on there. Bringing us a product as close to the OG as possible makes me re-live those DEFINING MOMENT memories in my mind. Seeing needless additions to TIMLESS shoes, only makes me wonder "WHY!?!?!?!"

Just put the JORDAN and DATES on a commemerative tee shirt to be included in the package and lets make everyone happy.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (75+)[/b]​

Thanks for the info. Here is how I feel about just the XI's in the Defining Moment Package:

I seriously hope they don't put J-O-R-D-A-N going down the eyelets. I mean, what is the significance in doing this? You're already taking away from the JB fans by replacing the concord with gold. Do the right thing and don't put
J-O-R-D-A-N down the eyelets of the XI's. Also, why put the dates on these shoes for the championships? Most JB fans already know and it's not like other people really care.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
Team Leader​

here's a QUICK PS i just threw together
96vu34.jpg

96vv5d.jpg

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

O.K.,
I have to weigh in here.

To all the people complaining about the "JORDAN" on the lace holders not being O.G., technically, that would be as O.G. as you could get since it was on the samples.

Now, I don't really mind it, but it's probably not necessary.

Second, to the person who said it would be copying off of the Questions.........come on. XI's dropped quite a bit before the Questions.

Anyway, I'm just soooo tired of everybody complaining. JB can't do ANYTHING right in this forum's eyes. Be happy you're being given the opportunity to buy another pair of "Concord" XI's at all. At least this way it will save you from getting taken on Ebay for some fakes. If it makes you soooo mad that they are making these little changes, then don't buy them. It's as simple as that.

The only thing that worries me about this release is the positioning/size/font of the "dates" that will be added. I'll reserve judgment until I see real pics.

Just my 2 cents.
Peace,
J

jordan on the laceholders is cool. I liked the og samples.

Dates on the outside of the shoe can't look good. But since this is a commerative package, I'm not surprised by the changes.

Quote:
J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyelets is BAD NEWS.
no kidding i saw a PS of that(not the one above) it looks :x
sick.gif
still copping... well i have no other choice since its a pack lol
shall there be peace on us and every one

Quote:
JB is missing the point with this release. DEFINING MOMENTS. With true JB heads you dont have to put J-O-R-D-A-N or a DATE on there. Bringing us a product as close to the OG as possible makes me re-live those DEFINING MOMENT memories in my mind. Seeing needless additions to TIMLESS shoes, only makes me wonder "WHY!?!?!?!"

Thank you, sir. Summed up my thoughts exactly. Now I'm not saying I'm an old collector, or that I have a gang of OG J's sitting in my closet. But I think some of you "new jacks" just don't really get it. People say that JB can do nothing right in the eye's of this board. Wrong. Release OG colors with no laser, no dates, no leather straps instead of plastic, no chrome Jumpmans, etc. I could give a damn if they put the "Jumpman Air" on the back somewhere--that is old news and I'm used to it now. Just give us a REGULAR Jordan shoe...nothing new or extra. Now, I'm not saying NEVER do new colorways on retros. But when you're bringin out a shoe in the OG colorways like the Fire Red IVs and the upcoming XI's in the DM pack, STOP tweaking the little details to differentiate them from the originals. In reality, we can't even call the XI's in the DM pack the Concords. The concord color won't even be on there.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

********- very much appreciated if you answer....

or snuggles, babyj, joerdan, ceo, ANYBODY could answer my questions....

6's will be all black NUBUCK, correct? the only gold found on the shoe is the stitching of the jumpman?

next question...what will the all black 4's be made of? Nubuck I AM HOPING!

the white ones i am guessing will be just like chrom 4's except the netting WILL be on the shoes rather than the leather......

last question....

any info on the lasered 5 packege mentioned by joerdan....im sure there hasnt been any new MASS info released about the shoe, but 5's are my top J, so any info would be very much appreciated :tongue:
tongue.gif

BTW.... why so much hate on D'wayne???

bringing back 4's and 7's.....how can I hate that??

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. That said...not the info most of us were hoping for.

Why the need to put J-O-R-D-A-N on the XI's?

And....where's the Military IV's. JB releasing all these IV's the past few years and we don't even get the one or two colors we want out of all of them... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]

defining moments pack a general release or what? and @#%$ no militaries? :frown:
frown.gif

gotta take the good with the bad ,
smile with the sad ,
love what you got ,
and remember what you had .

Hmmm. Definately looking forward to more IVs. But If the "Blings" are not re +'s, Im curious to know how else could the white/chrome be configured ? As far as the eyelets on the XIs are concerned of course everyone has their own opinion and no one seems to like them but if I remember right when those pics were 1st shown on NT and even more recently in one of those "shoes you didnt know existed posts" the majority thought they were hot. Was the appeal only in the fact that they were samples or maybe the color ? Because now it seems like everyone is complaining about that change.

Thanks for the info. Was hoping that Jordan would not be on the eyelets on the XI. Will wait and see, you never know might get scrapped.

i think the eyelets will look hot and i'm happy about everything else cause if they don't come out with something i want this year there's always next year....i mean come on guys JB keeps surprising us with all these OG colorways coming out so that means there's only more to come....i would love to cop some exact copys of the OG's but that's not the purpose of creating a shoe it's to make it different therefore making all shoes different so i can see why JB does this (not that i'm saying that's what he should be doing but still...)

this is what i remembered, correct me if im wrong

the jumpman on the back of the 6 is gold, the shoe is all black.

the dates on the 11 is written in gold somewhere along the midsole near the bottom with jordan written on the eyelets

both shoes come in a box that folds out with pictures of jordan in action

some of the stuff can still be changed though. these samples are rare thats why theres no sightings yet

Back
Top Bottom