Jordan Tatum 1

Find me a pic of black gold colorway tonight!!!
Just came to post it.

the-sneakers-worn-by-jayson-tatum-of-the-boston-celtics-during-the-game-against-the-milwaukee.jpg

Better pics will come. It's not as electro, glow in the dark as I initially thought

1680222200173.png

BHMs probably.

Nightwing “first look” type video is out. Not overly positive

Shoulda known. There's always something with Nike shoes. Guess these are for looks only. Sucks. They do great in the looks department in almost every single colorway, but if they aren't playable, that kind of sucks.

Shoulda known. There's always something with Nike shoes. Guess these are for looks only. Sucks. They do great in the looks department in almost every single colorway, but if they aren't playable, that kind of sucks.

Why bc of the floating mid foot? Or..? The heel traction? He tested em on his “photo setup” flooring. Cmon lol

May try to use those move insoles in those then. Kind of concerned about it bowing in the middle/arch.

Tonight’s pair is solid, but man o man, there’s a lot of fire in this thread!

Tatum has had a steady stream of great PE for awhile now. Glad to see his new sig line is getting love. Nike, take some notes and release some of these.

I kind of don’t want to hear or watch any reviews on these until I can try em myself. Strange bc I usually don’t mind reviews but for some reason I just want to give these a spin without any preconceived notions.

JS”

I kind of don’t want to hear or watch any reviews on these until I can try em myself. Strange bc I usually don’t mind reviews but for some reason I just want to give these a spin without any preconceived notions.

JS”

Same.
My boy has played in these and Ja’s and said they’re both trash lol 😂

But we will see, I just know my knees will suffer in these badly. I got move pros so maybe it’ll help

Ja 1 tech look straight up like those nike precision hoop model that is $75 retail

Tatum 1 do look crazy lightweight - hence all the stripping of the outsole rubber.
Would have liked something more traditional, but at the end of the day, Jordan brand is all about pushing tech and NOT doing something as traditional.

It is a deceleration move like the below where I am curious about heel traction and cushion. Foot DR did say that these "force" you to play more on the balls of your foot, and not specifically for a lazy/unskilled player... someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1680271746116.png

Same.
My boy has played in these and Ja’s and said they’re both trash lol 😂

But we will see, I just know my knees will suffer in these badly. I got move pros so maybe it’ll help

You don’t think the forefoot Zoom will be enough for your knees? The zoom bag pictured above seems fairly substantial.
Secondarily I’ve been considering Move Insoles for like a year now (smh I haven’t gone ahead and scooped some) but do you feel they offer added cushioning?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom