1688591679494.png
1688591730468.png

Jordan Tatum 1 “Denim”
Color: Stone Blue/University Red-Mystic Navy
Style Code: DZ3320-400
Release Date: August 10, 2023
Price: $120
1688927766789.png

Shoes are fire, but the carhart with jordan stitched on...
giphy.gif

That branded t-shirt with something stitched on as an addition to it gives it a counterfeit look. Like something commonly found in a swap meet. I never understood why people have the need to "modify" things to make it different because it ends up looking like something fake most of the time.

Jordan Tatum 1 “Denim”
Color: Stone Blue/University Red-Mystic Navy
Style Code: DZ3320-400
Release Date: August 10, 2023
Price: $120
1688927766789.png

That branded t-shirt with something stitched on as an addition to it gives it a counterfeit look. Like something commonly found in a swap meet. I never understood why people have the need to "modify" things to make it different because it ends up looking like something fake most of the time.
It worked for Virgil

So I wore my pair for the first time today and my arches were killing me. Crazy. Didn’t get too much work in them honestly but figured I’d ask if anyone had any discomfort in these?

JS”

So I wore my pair for the first time today and my arches were killing me. Crazy. Didn’t get too much work in them honestly but figured I’d ask if anyone had any discomfort in these?

JS”
It's been said throughout the thread in various places I believe, so you are not alone. People have talked about the design being to make you play on your toes/balls of your feet. So if that's not your playstyle or if you struggle to do that, perhaps that's why. But you're definitely not alone. I think a few of the previous commenters just said they felt 'weird' and so I don't even know if they got to the point where they wore them for a day or played in them.

It sucks too because the colorways for this shoe have been some of the best in recent memory.

JS”

It's been said throughout the thread in various places I believe, so you are not alone. People have talked about the design being to make you play on your toes/balls of your feet. So if that's not your playstyle or if you struggle to do that, perhaps that's why. But you're definitely not alone. I think a few of the previous commenters just said they felt 'weird' and so I don't even know if they got to the point where they wore them for a day or played in them.

It sucks too because the colorways for this shoe have been some of the best in recent memory.
Has been the chief complaint with these. There is a weird feeling just standing/walking in these. I had to return my St. Louis pair. The lemonade pair I have feels slightly better but the arch pain still happens. Still mean to grab a different insole that has an arch support/shank plate to try in them to see if they’re any better.

Has been the chief complaint with these. There is a weird feeling just standing/walking in these. I had to return my St. Louis pair. The lemonade pair I have feels slightly better but the arch pain still happens. Still mean to grab a different insole that has an arch support/shank plate to try in them to see if they’re any better.

Good work around. I’ve been procrastinating buying a pair of Move insoles, so maybe it’s time to snag a pair and try them in the tatums.

JS”

Took em out again this morning for shoot around…not looking good FOR ME personally….Still pain in my arches well after shoot around. I’m really really bummed by this. Aesthetically, I love the looks, I love the height, but the pain just makes this a no go. Really frustrating. Would try with a new insole which I’m hoping will rectify things…

JS”

Guess the ones in the middle are the blue voids. Sucks that they give people foot pain. I'm going to wind up with not a single pair, even though visually they're pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom