Jordan Tatum 1

Claims its sold out

I'm guessing they'll be back soon. I picked up this shoe over the weekend and it wasn't in my size but it felt ridiculously light. Kind of shocking how light it is. I'm thinking about getting the 7/15 pair, but I'm just superstitious enough to feel like they're cursed after JT sprained his ankle in that colorway. 1000% percent irrational but it is what it is.
Same boat for me. I only want one black colorway of these, but the Old Schools seem jinxed. The Zoos - not as good looking, but JT broke 2 records wearing those. Lol. Not sure what to do

I really wanted to love this shoe because they look amazing, but after 2 wears on the court that weird drop feeling in the middle of the shoe bothers me and feels extremely uncomfortable. I let a couple friends try them on also and they said there's no way that shoe can be comfortable to play in.

I really wanted to love this shoe because they look amazing, but after 2 wears on the court that weird drop feeling in the middle of the shoe really bothers me and feels extremely uncomfortable. I let a couple friends try them on also and they said there's no way that shoe can be comfortable to play in.
That’s how I felt about the first pair I had. It just felt very unnatural and my arches were killing me. The lemonade pair that just came out feel a little different but I’ve only tried them on and walked around the house in them. That over filled forefoot zoom doesn’t feel right/natural either.

That’s how I felt about the first pair I had. It just felt very unnatural and my arches were killing me. The lemonade pair that just came out feel a little different but I’ve only tried them on and walked around the house in them. That over filled forefoot zoom doesn’t feel right/natural either.

I got pink lemonades and I've done 2 on court workouts in them yesterday and today. my feet (arches mainly) are killing me. every time i made a hard cut I felt it in my arches. I agree that it doesn't feel natural, almost like your foot is sitting uneven inside the shoe and there's not enough support in the midfoot

I got pink lemonades and I've done 2 on court workouts in them yesterday and today. my feet (arches mainly) are killing me. every time i made a hard cut I felt it in my arches. I agree that it doesn't feel natural, almost like your foot is sitting uneven inside the shoe and there's not enough support in the midfoot
It’s almost as if it’s too flexible in the arch to where it bottoms out. Like it’s in need of a shank plate or something.

must be your foot and /or arch shape not working well with the last

Cool grey. Inspired by the 11

1688209779859.png

Denim colorway and maybe the cool grey. Then I’m done. Still need to get some insoles for these.

Back
Top Bottom