Jordan Tatum 1

Ole Mamba Mentality/Venomenon joints. Love the snakeskin print and the light blue hits. Sad we won't get to see these.
R.1e8a48495303410ce9cf939c31d433b2

My arches fine. Can’t wait to rock em again in court. They’re so damn light I felt quick, and on my forefoot the whole time

But that's the thing. It forces you to be on your forefoot. Again, I wore mine for a whole day in my gym and PE classes. So playing it felt fine because naturally you're playing on your forefoot/"balls" of your feet. But that standing around all day and walking naturally, there is a huge difference.

And awesome passive aggressiveness

Again

You’re very quick w/ these, get off Nt and make sure your kids are learning how to frolf

smart *** remark?

they made these to play basketball in, not to walk around in lol thats simply what i said

its just fun to mess you my guy, always seem so tightly wound :lol: :wink:

Not at all really :lol:.

Was just giving my perspective on how they felt and it's the same as a few others have said. I get what you are saying. Yes they're made for ball, but they're also bought by the general public/consumer as well. Not everyone is on NT like us, and buying them purely for hoops lol.

I'm on a gym floor all day. I hoop with them, shoot around, and yes I'm on my feet all day and wore them all day like was saying. The way they are constructed is almost as if you're a forefoot stepper. Which is not natural. The first time I put them on, my forefoot hit the arch of the shoe sliding on and the arch bottomed out. There's zero support there period. It's just a weird set up with a solid foam heel that's not level with the rest of the shoe.

Shouldn't need to feel as if your forced onto your forefoot. That's what these were for:rofl:
bballshoes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom