Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

i didn't got that far, but i was ready to 
laugh.gif
 i'm just so used to my weekday orders getting shipping confirmations about an hour later
Haha, yeah I hear ya.

I cant stress it y'all: call your local stores! I had these in my cart yesterday morning and then they slipped out... I was pretty heated, I got in touch with some local FNL around my place and tracked down a pair. Just scooped mine. The guy there said no one knew about them at all. Now officially hitting nostalgia of 6th grade.

******* FNL cancelled my order because my billing didn't match my bank's info..

Should have made multiple orders.

Nice pics, ThePremier11. :smokin

Black and White pair will be copped. Hopefully Champs comes through since Hawaii doesn't have any FinishLine stores.

I really hope JB drops the OG White and Black pair too.

I copped instore yesterday

have no time to play with finishline

uncs look better to me and will cop a second pair when they hit outlets

maybe a second black pair too

Really diggin the black playoff pair since I first saw them on Kukoc and Harp's feet back in the 98 Playoffs.

Hope it releases here on our country and scoop it under retail. :smokin

The $20 coupon And $20 rewards works together in store for these. Just bought mine in store for $95 total. Works online too. Just a heads up. People saying it only works on the mobile site don't know what they are talking about.

No one ever said it didn't work in store. Online is hit or miss, mobile is the easiest way to do it from our previous experiences with FNL.

Man im tryna use 2 stackable coupons because texas taxes are a beast, already have a winners circle reward and 20SNOW code isnt stackable

Man im tryna use 2 stackable coupons because texas taxes are a beast, already have a winners circle reward and 20SNOW code isnt stackable

Try this coupon instead of the 20SNOW120 ... 1115DG51PDX

Your WC gets deducted first, making them $109.99 which isn't enough to use the 20SNOW120 coupon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom