Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

As an alternative to the XII of the day, these were terrific......  I only hope they produce the "taxi" colorway....... I rocked XIIs in the streets, but when it came down to it, I switched to these........  Hope they do the next team model that looks like the XIII!!!

The white laces in the barons look the best, or maybe even grey. but I like the white in the black/white pair.

I say go with wht/blk ovals or ropes......  Maybe blk/wht......  Again, I hope they bring the wht/blk colorway back......  I've gotta find my Cincy shorts!!!! 

via Sneakersteal: Latest colorway just popped up at JJ, very home Raptors-esque.

Sneakersteal has a code for $10 off. At least that covers shipping. I personally kind of like them but will wait for them to come to other spots.

View media item 938904
http://sneakersteal.com/2014/04/25/jordan-jumpman-team-1-purp/

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...lor=Purple&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

They look good! Is this a general release, does anybody know the release date on the other websites?

pass on the jimmyjazz pair give me the grey/white and white/sport royal already
eyes.gif

They will probably drop the white black colorway they just probably dont want to drop them too close to the taxi release

Nice pickups, man! Did you pay retail for those or is there deals to be had?

Last edited:
Nice pickups, man! Did you pay retail for those or is there deals to be had?

Paid store retail for all 3, got the Columbias at Shoepalace, the Barons at Footaction and the black ones at Footlocker,

I did not have any coupons or anything!

So how's the fit and feel on these?  

The raptor colorway looks nicely done.  But again, the quality seems to be pretty hit or miss.  Will see if these ever fall into discount mode, then will buy.

Last edited:
So I'm seeing the grey/white pair up on FNL with one very disappointing feature.... wish the medial part was white instead of grey. That ruined this colorway for me pretty much -_- had my eye on these for my next pair of gym shoes
mean.gif

So I ordered the white/ purple ones and I doubled up on the black/ white ones!

Just a great shoe!

Back
Top Bottom