Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

I still remember being in the seventh grade and looking at that footlocker catalog and on the back of it was the white/carolina jordan team 1 shoes and it said, "Footlocker colorway only." I wanted them but couldnt get them so next year im guessing will be that time lol Yes!

I remember every one was rocking these when I was in middle school. Couldn't afford J's at the time. I was rocking Converse Weapons. Glad to see these back but not going to cop.

Had the Flint Grey pair back when I was a young king. Would love to see that colorway release again :pimp:

Derek Anderson and Eddie jones was my favorite players back in the day every jordan and team jordan they had I had these will be copped because of childhood memories

White//blue pair has some slight visual differences from the 03 that I can see from the picture, but overall, it looks on point.

Mine are DESTROYED - air bag popped, soles completely flattened. I cannot wait to cop these.

^^^^it wont show up on mobile since they arent released yet... that is s good sign though as they are in the system!

So many memories as a kid when these released growing up but I'm hoping they release these in the navy blue's color-way.

Aw, no color contrasting medial toe panel? I know the Carolinas have released like that before, I just hope the other colorways coming out don't follow suit

Back
Top Bottom