Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Lol.

I'll be waiting for other colors. Glad the price point is still low.

Does anyone know if FNL allows you to apply coupons after the fact, over the phone? :x

Last edited:
hey, is the white/university blue colorway available at finishline.com yet? does anyone have a link to the page? sheesh.
Have you tried, oh i don't know, using the website's search feature?  

mean.gif

Last edited:
was just coming to post that the white and blue ones were up, but it seems that i'm super late 
laugh.gif
  i wish it was the black and white ones

I hate you guys I just ordered a pair for $109.99

if it would've been the black & white pair i would've ordered right away too.. 

THIS.
Saw the FNL Tweet yesterday morning about the Team 1s, went to the site with a glimmer of hope, but |I
(However, the black/whites are on the site, just not available yet.)
Maybe @jmadidas2001 knows when the black/whites drop?

I hate you guys I just ordered a pair for $109.99
if it would've been the black & white pair i would've ordered right away too.. 
THIS.
Saw the FNL Tweet yesterday morning about the Team 1s, went to the site with a glimmer of hope, but
tired.gif

(However, the black/whites are on the site, just not available yet.)
Maybe @jmadidas2001 knows when the black/whites drop?
These should be online @ FNL either tomorrow, or early next week.  If you have a FINL close to you, call and see if they have them in stock. I know we have stores that have these on shelves right now.

-Fresh 

These should be online @ FNL either tomorrow, or early next week.  If you have a FINL close to you, call and see if they have them in stock. I know we have stores that have these on shelves right now.

-Fresh
Thanks! Can't wait to pick up a pair. I am liking this white/gray pair a lot as well. Hopefully it will be available soon.

Just texted my FNL guy to see if the blacks were on his wall.
His store doesn't have them, yet. He's gonna check the computer for the shipping schedule/RD.

Do coupons work on these? Think i'll pass on the Carolina pair, still hoping those white/sport royal drops soon

Glad to see they kept the price reasonable. Heel and full forefootView media item 872101 zoom are somewhat scarce nowadays OG s had large volume air in the heel and forefoot zoom. Will probsbly cop the OG black white colorway if it still has the white medial toe are. Wish they did the Carolina's like my retros

-Fresh 

Good to hear, any promo codes for finishline?

I just need the black/white and white/black and I'm all set.

Back
Top Bottom