jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

I def need to hurry and find a better way of coppin, Ive missed out on the much anticipated oly VII's,almost mis the VI pack, I refuse to miss more awaited HEAT comin so soon.......Any suggestions on online accts to join with fair market prices ie close to retail if not retail?????

I def need to hurry and find a better way of coppin, Ive missed out on the much anticipated oly VII's,almost mis the VI pack, I refuse to miss more awaited HEAT comin so soon.......Any suggestions on online accts to join with fair market prices ie close to retail if not retail?????

Originally Posted by xanax00

What kind of change do y'all expect on the Metallic V's?

I expect them to use the same material as the flu game 12 and black/red 6.

Originally Posted by xanax00

What kind of change do y'all expect on the Metallic V's?

I expect them to use the same material as the flu game 12 and black/red 6.

The sock liner is one big consideration for me. Not my pic, but I'm glad the upcoming release is close to the OG's.

2c226d91fe00b0f0ade6c57980b88ca029494e65_r.jpg
64926781000e0000a826b87413733fe7067fd1fe_r.jpg

The sock liner is one big consideration for me. Not my pic, but I'm glad the upcoming release is close to the OG's.

2c226d91fe00b0f0ade6c57980b88ca029494e65_r.jpg
64926781000e0000a826b87413733fe7067fd1fe_r.jpg

TB might be looking real nice. cant wait to see if that try and keep it close to the OG.

Cards are going to be copped again for sure.

Bordeauxs are going to be STOCKED.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

YEESSSSSS no 23, thats what im talking bout... imma stock up..

Im right there with you on that one man..... Im not gonna stock up on them tho but Ill for sure cop 2 pairs and sell my 07s.

TB might be looking real nice. cant wait to see if that try and keep it close to the OG.

Cards are going to be copped again for sure.

Bordeauxs are going to be STOCKED.
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

YEESSSSSS no 23, thats what im talking bout... imma stock up..

Im right there with you on that one man..... Im not gonna stock up on them tho but Ill for sure cop 2 pairs and sell my 07s.

i knew not to cop those overpriced crappy true blue III's from overseas 
laugh.gif
i'll cop a pair now.

my 2007 metallic V's are basically DS.....I might cop another pair just to stock.

Bordeaux VII's are bought.

i knew not to cop those overpriced crappy true blue III's from overseas 
laugh.gif
i'll cop a pair now.

my 2007 metallic V's are basically DS.....I might cop another pair just to stock.

Bordeaux VII's are bought.

$150 for III's?

This is getting a little ridiculous. Do they just make up prices now? They take inflation to the next level.

$150 for III's?

This is getting a little ridiculous. Do they just make up prices now? They take inflation to the next level.

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope the V's drop without the 23 on the side like those pictured above.
^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.
and that jumpman on the back....just like the ogs
laugh.gif

im real worried about the bordeaux vii now considering they arent showin a pic. they better not butcher this shoe up

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by Redrum

hope the V's drop without the 23 on the side like those pictured above.
^^^cosign,  I love these V's, I wouldn't mind getting another pair especially without the 23 snitching on the side to be just like the OG.
and that jumpman on the back....just like the ogs
laugh.gif

im real worried about the bordeaux vii now considering they arent showin a pic. they better not butcher this shoe up

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Look at the red tongue liner on the true blue 3's, ummmm
frown.gif
Pass

Fam, the OG 3's had the red liner
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad these have the red liner, and what looks to be light elephant print.  My 2001's are beat to death, have a pair of 2009's that just happen to be a little too snug (
ohwell.gif
).  I will definitely scoop a couple of pairs (hopefully 3), to stock up on.  One of my favorites.  Unlike you, I'm hoping I still have my Swoosh hookup by then.  He's trying to quit after the Holiday's, I'm convincing him to stay until post Opening Day (baseball season
laugh.gif
).

I might scoop up a pair of the V's if they are durabuck, if they are sued, I will pass.  Pass on the Cards, still have a decent pair in the rotation and a DS pair in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom