Jordan V Fusion Stealth/Cactus

AJF503-1.jpg

These are the first pair of Fusions that I'm actually feeling, and I think that these are copped for sure.

Anyone else liking these?

you must be kidding me
smh.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
, let me guess youre also feeling those nasty plad fusions with all those fruity colors also.

Originally Posted by gio2323

you must be kidding me:smh:
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
, let me guess youre also feeling those nasty plad fusions with all those fruity colors also.

aha no thanks...I'm just really digging the color way on these...especially for $120

Originally Posted by Paradise348

These are the first pair of Fusions that I'm actually feeling, and I think that these are copped for sure.

Why not just cop some Green Bean V's? They have all-over 3M too and they'd be about the same price.

those are hot

SIKE!

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Why not just cop some Green Bean V's? They have all-over 3M too and they'd be about the same price.

I'm digging these more than the green beans...I know alot of people don't like the fusions, and I didn't either before I saw these. For somereason these caught my eyes

I like 'em
happy.gif
me and my girl might cop if paper is stacced...I likethe blacc/grey and could do without the "cactus" but I might indulge myself an impulse buy...
ohwell.gif

you rolling for dolo with these playboy, but if you like them rock the hell out of those joints

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I'm digging these more than the green beans...I know alot of people don't like the fusions, and I didn't either before I saw these. For some reason these caught my eyes
they caught my eye too... but not in a good way....

they look clean as hell in person. liek how the colors fit... but.... nott exactly holding to the air jordan legacy...

I love how someone just completely whited out air-randy's tag in the picture
tired.gif

they even whited out part of the shoe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom