Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

kinda hard to photograph ......

untie them & pull the LL off

put both laces thru the LL going thru the back so it sits flush with the shoes when tied

set laces where you want them with the lock & then retie over the LL
ok I think I know what youre saying. I'll try it tonight on the FR5s .. Laneys wont be in til tomorrow

My pair came with the leather cracking around the ankle area :frown: No sizes available from NDC for exchange so maybe I'll catch them on a restock. Of course the restock at FTL, JJ, etc couldn't have happened tomorrow...smh

My pair came with the leather cracking around the ankle area
frown.gif
No sizes available from NDC for exchange so maybe I'll catch them on a restock. Of course the restock at FTL, JJ, etc couldn't have happened tomorrow...smh
I have the same F'n thing! Not a deal breaker but hella annoying with the $10 price hike... 

Edit: Got it from NDC

Last edited:

I have the same F'n thing! Not a deal breaker but hella annoying with the $10 price hike... 

Edit: Got it from NDC
Same here. Got mine in-store at Champs. I need to start checking shoes before I leave. I'll see how my pair from NDC looks whenever they arrive.

Got mine in today, and they match perfectly with my school gear :smokin. Pretty happy with my pair too, only a few minor flaws.

Last edited:
IF ANYONE ON NYC STILL NEEDS THESE…CHAMPS ON 42ND HAS A 10.5/11… FEEL FREE TO REP IF IT HELPS

Got mine in today, and they match perfectly with my school gear
smokin.gif
. Pretty happy with my pair too, only a few minor flaws.
Man forget Southern .... Yall stay rockin 3 different damn blues anyway lol 

Jack State baby 

Last edited:
Got my pair off NDC and the gf ended up getting me a pair from FTL, so i ended up trading my extra pair for DS Metallic Vs.. :D winning

Back
Top Bottom