Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Size up, size down, true to size.... different opinions all through this thread. Got me thinking I better try mine on...

always good to try your shoes on when you get them. nothing like finding out they don't fit months later.

my pair will be at my house today. will try them on to see if the sizing really is different than what the Vs have been historically.

always good to try your shoes on when you get them. nothing like finding out they don't fit months later.

my pair will be at my house today. will try them on to see if the sizing really is different than what the Vs have been historically.
Yep thats what i do as soon as i get them. I went .5 size down but was also going for my True size and whichever went thru first is what i grabbed. Hopefully they arent killer snug but just right like the other 5s this year i went .5 down on

Only 2 that were tts this year for me were bel airs and black grapes

Last edited:

Just found out the hard way last week with my blk grapes... Wore them to my cousins football game and was almost in tears because they were so tight.

Just found out the hard way last week with my blk grapes... Wore them to my cousins football game and was almost in tears because they were so tight.
I would BE IN tears. Not hatin on JB but I wish they were a lil more consistent. My 12 laneys are TTS and my grapes are 11.5 fit fine. Let's not even talk about the 7s. My foot swims in my Orion's size 12

Im actually surprised at the quality of these. The leather looks really good.
It is. I considered getting rid of them for a moment through a trade for the Grapes, but the quality of the leather on these convinced me to keep them and just find Grapes some other way. I think these put many of the other V's to shame.

I would BE IN tears. Not hatin on JB but I wish they were a lil more consistent. My 12 laneys are TTS and my grapes are 11.5 fit fine. Let's not even talk about the 7s. My foot swims in my Orion's size 12

It is ridiculous they vary in size by style. The 7s are bad.. :lol: I sized down .5 on em and they still got wiggle room..

Yeah i grabbed raptor 7s in a 12 last year, wish I would have known to go .5 down cuz its so roomy I gotta actually tie them pretty secure

It is ridiculous they vary in size by style. The 7s are bad.. :lol: I sized down .5 on em and they still got wiggle room..
Yup it's crazy. Any advice how 11s run? I plan on copping the gammas and I have yet to get a pair of 11s

yes 11s are TTS ... at least for me. I have concords in .5 size down and they are almost too tight.

Yup it's crazy. Any advice how 11s run? I plan on copping the gammas and I have yet to get a pair of 11s

tts or 1/2 size small. pay attention to the Gamma thread since people will report their findings as they get sizes.

View media item 644592

Got mine in today, and they match perfectly with my school gear :smokin . Pretty happy with my pair too, only a few minor flaws.

Man forget Southern .... Yall stay rockin 3 different damn blues anyway lol 

Jack State baby 

We just rock Royal & Columbia Blue :lol:. We gon see y'all boys in the SWAC Championship tho. Gonna feel good to get another one for our trophy case :smokin.

ugh

all of this talk about them being TTS has me salty

i ordered a pair half sz down from hanon because I had a lot of points (got them for 150 with ship)

guess i will put them on ebay for retail and look for a pair near retail on ebay as well

if anyone has a sz 9.5 that they would sell me, id be appreciative

Last edited:
We just rock Royal & Columbia Blue :lol:. We gon see y'all boys in the SWAC Championship tho. Gonna feel good to get another one for our trophy case :smokin.
I dont even follow football though. I graduated 2 years ago, I played baseball at JSU. We'll see though i'll watch the ship just so i can come talkin trash lol.

All baseball had the columbia and navy ... everyother sport was royal and columbia. Smh make up yall mind lol

the lace swap between the Laney 5 and Oly 6 is beautiful.  The oval laces fit the 6s so much better.   Laney's look better with the flat laces.   IMO

Problem is 90% wont let you try your shoes on, till you get them home or out the store and by then youve lost out.

Last edited:
Yea I've always gone 10.5 in the V's, but these blk grapes felt like a 9.5-10 after about an hour.

Now I'm fearful. Haven't tried my pair on yet. I hope they aren't too big. My black grapes are a size 11 and them fit good with ankle socks

These actually fit TTS, unlike the Grapes, Fire Red Black Tongue and 3M.

Those had fit a big bigger than the Laneys.  Good thing I stuck with my TTS and didn't half size down.

Well the good thing guys with so many people thinking they can flip Jordans theres many pairs out there so finding a size swap shouldnt be too hard if your pair doesnt fit.

Guess i'll see when I get home in a few, they should be delivered by then. *fingers crossed

Got my pair in this morning, real happy about em, very on point, not much flaws at all. Glad these r GR, not like most of the other Vs this year being limited. Same with my other Vs, I went half sz down for these, and they fit great. Being a SJSU alumini and a warrior fan, these r a must, especially the GSW is pretty damn good and exciting this year.

Correct me if I'm wrong, seems all the new colorways of the Vs this year r all limited, and all the re-retro colorways r GR, right?

Back
Top Bottom