Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

there are a ton of Is that dropped this year like the lakers, Orlando, hawks, knicks....

laney are cool but for some reason, I really want these again. I miss my pair

View media item 646595
MAN, I've been waiting for JB to bring these back so I can replace my 07s.... I'm thinking about just biting the bullet and get them on eBay...

^^^ dope! Wish they made some Jordan's for my ravens
mean.gif

Btw I def know what people are talking about with the splitting leather. Probably won't effect the shoes but it's odd.
Yeah I agree, only thing annoying is it's only on one  shoe not both, I at least wanted them to match crack. 

Yea. The leather is pretty hard in that area too and both shoes have the split leather. I never noticed that on my sport royals. Weren't they the only white tumbled leather Vs before these?

^^^ dope! Wish they made some Jordan's for my ravens
mean.gif

Btw I def know what people are talking about with the splitting leather. Probably won't effect the shoes but it's odd.
Thanks bro! I'd go with Concords for the Ravens.

I just took notice of the ankle flaw myself.

Yea. The leather is pretty hard in that area too and both shoes have the split leather. I never noticed that on my sport royals. Weren't they the only white tumbled leather Vs before these?

Quai and White Metallics were tumbled

Ah ok. Thanks.
I have a love hate relationship with vs. Excuse my ignorance.

Was out of town for the release so I missed out and someone returned my size tonight to the store I work in. Really happy to grab these especially with my discount. Glad I'm not the only one with the ankle leather problems.

About to trade my extra pair for cough drops ds for ds.. What do y'all think
Absolutely positively yes, just be careful about the sizing. Cough drops did not run true to size like these. It's funny how the cough drops hit outlets in large numbers but have gone up so much in value (and will continue to do so). It's the red bottoms...

About to trade my extra pair for cough drops ds for ds.. What do y'all think
Absolutely positively yes, just be careful about the sizing. Cough drops did not run true to size like these. It's funny how the cough drops hit outlets in large numbers but have gone up so much in value (and will continue to do so). It's the red bottoms...

Foams run true to size for many.
It's not the red bottom. Foams have historically gone up in price over time. It's not just the cough drops.

It really would be nice to see those Stealth 5s drop again, I remember that was one shoe I've ALWAYS had my eyes. It's just something about them that makes me really like them. Just a really nice simple sneaker that JB needs to bring back!

Got both my pairs from FNL and NDC last night... Both pairs didn't have those splitting leather posted above. I'm happy with them.

Now just waiting for the pair I ordered from JJ.

Back
Top Bottom