Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Cracking? Lol if you're talking about around the ankle that isn't cracking. This is a great quality jordan retro. Stop looking for problems, they are shoes. If you are so upset return them instead of crying on the forum. THIS IS NOT CRACKING ITS TUMBLED LEATHER. end of rant.
My 14's are perfect. I believer that brown paper is acidic. I usually put my icy shoes in a hefty bag with about a inch open and take out the paper. My shoes don't yellow

rant shouldnt have started everyone knows what kind of leather this is supposed to be & we can complain if we choose

did i say you can't complain?, i just find it hilarious that everyone is complaining about one of the nicest retros in recent memory quality wise. no matter what JB does some of you just cant be appeased. always looking for the smallest details that are wrong. they are shoes, they are made to me worn. guaranteed your scuffs/creases are gonna be worse than this imaginary cracking. if you are so worried about it cracking dont wear em or return them. i understand if you get B-Grades that's grounds for complaining. but some of you are looking for things to be wrong, the smallest things, which is ridiculous. its useless, must be a generational thing

just my opinion

Last edited:
lets be real here since your harping on them being the "one of the nicest retros in recent memory quality wise"

Its not.... Period

nicest one this yr that u owned OK i can rock with that

nicest retro quality wise this yr HELL NO ...stop playing/streching

Last edited:
lets be real here since your harping on them being the "one of the nicest retros in recent memory quality wise"

Its not.... Period

this year for sure. what had better quality/materials from JB that wasn't a limited release if you wanna get "real"?

GR hands down this is the best this year.

Last edited:

Its not.... Period

this year for sure. what had better quality/materials from JB that wasn't a limited release if you wanna get "real"?

GR hands down this is the best this year.

now its with just GR's

you said retro's...... BUT gr, ltd gr whatever this aint it

just gr's tho..... shadow 1's which were a GR

retros' period tho.... easy bel airs poop on these quality wise & so does the fear V's

Last edited:
you can say im a sucker for the same Jordan V leather stamped as tumbled :tongue:

now maybe im biased on the cw & not giving it credit but

it seems & feels like the same ol V leather to me ... lil extra padding but not different leather

Last edited:
^ haha its as close as we're gonna get to REAL tumbled leather. im just trying to be positive haha :D

not its with just GR's

\
yeah ill have to agree that the shadow 1's were a great run for sure. but they are on par with the laneys.

that tumbled leather tho :nerd:

Last edited:
loved these then when i was young and broke... love them now when i have some money... Bought enough pairs to last... Its funny cus i work at a shoe store in NJ and we had people lined up for the terrible quality Fire Red "black tongue" 5s the day before at 3pm.... But for the Laneys we had no line until the day of at around 8am when we opened at 10. I guess the colorway didnt do it for everyone butin my opinion this release was great. Loved the leather and round laces... hate the 10$ price increase but its a nice shoe in my opinion. I bought a lot of pairs and the 1 pair that had a problem was from ndc. This pair had a little slit in the leather on the toe box.. Other then that no complaints really. Glad these were widely available.. As a collector i needed as many of these as i could get. My local store still has sizes 12-3 and GS sizes 4-5.5 for anyone in the north jersey area.

now maybe im biased on the cw & not giving it credit but

it seems & feels like the same ol V leather to me ... lil extra padding but not different leather

its definitely not the fire 5 pleather. maybe a little step up.

170 tho :smh: i want some python or ostrich and ill pay $200 for those. get in down JB

^ haha its as close as we're gonna get to REAL tumbled leather. im just trying to be positive haha :D

not its with just GR's

\
yeah ill have to agree that the shadow 1's were a great run for sure. but they are on par with the laneys.

that tumbled leather tho :nerd:

no way these are on par with shadows fam

not a snowballs chance in hell

ive been wearing my shadows since rd & they look damn near ds & I know WITHOUT QUESTION THE SAME WILL NOT HAPPEN with these laneys whenever i get around to them

there are a ton of Is that dropped this year like the lakers, Orlando, hawks, knicks....

laney are cool but for some reason, I really want these again. I miss my pair

View media item 646595

shadow 1s and to an extent the chicagos were

What's to an extent?

They weren't. Being more available than Royals doesn't make it a general release.

You couldn't go to every Footlocker, Finishline and mom and pop and get those like you normally can.

You didn't hear of 200,000 or 300,000 I's being sold for the week. When you go out seeing every tom **** and harry wearing a pair of I's?

I's were limited.

Last edited:
there are a ton of Is that dropped this year like the lakers, Orlando, hawks, knicks....

laney are cool but for some reason, I really want these again. I miss my pair

View media item 646595

They should've replaced one of those trash retro + this year for the stealths :smokin

Great year of 5's nonetheless for me :D forget those ashy black grapes :lol:

fc16ae7b_image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's to an extent?

They weren't. Being more available than Royals doesn't make it a general release.

You couldn't go to every Footlocker, Finishline and mom and pop and get those like you normally can.

You didn't hear of 200,000 or 300,000 I's being sold for the week. When you go out seeing every tom **** and harry wearing a pair of I's?

I's were limited.
sure trayvon, whatever

Back
Top Bottom