Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Wide feet thats why.. Hurts around the pinky toes with some jordans. So i rather play safe.
oh yeah makes sense lol my B

on another note:

Man yall had me all worried n ish about going .5 size down, these fit just like my other leather 5s from this year i went .5 down on

had to get 2 pairs of these like the colorway. year of the V's is coming to and end and this one was probably one the best released out of the GR's. IMO.

These seem to run 1/2 size big to me, but could be my imagination. I've noticed the little cracks in the leather also. I don't know what to make of that...

Last edited:
Just got my pair and had some leather cracking on the ankle as well. Also did the black grape 5s have the same sole color as the laneys. My black grape pair is lighter than the sole of the laneys. Does anyone know if the brown paper included in both releases speed up the yellowing?

oh yeah makes sense lol my B

on another note:

Man yall had me all worried n ish about going .5 size down, these fit just like my other leather 5s from this year i went .5 down on
No worries..

Pelon its not cracking its just wrinkle. Leather still intact, buy don't know in the long run from rubbing on the pants it might easily tear.

Just take the paper out. But don't worry seaglow and retro brite will take care of the yellowing.

Last edited:
Welp my .5 size down fits just great like my others .. i was gonna post pics but no need..

No complaints i love em

Later yall

Last edited:
Yeah its not cracking just looks like the leather dried up and the paint formed a wrinkle over it

My pairs came in today. Ordered a 9.5 and a 10. Im going to return the 9.5 because they are truly TTS the 10 is perfect for me.

Got my 2 pairs in today from Eastbay and Foot Locker. Was very pleased with the quality on both pairs. They aren't as good of quality as say Royal 1's or 88 3's; but they're miles better than most retros within the past 3 years.

No flaws on either pair except for the "cracking" issue which isn't really cracking so i'm not too worried about it. Glad I copped. Black/White 5s are next on my radar.

Got my pair in from Eastbay! A quick shot of all my 5's, not too many but I love em.
Raging Bulls
pimp.gif

I went TTS with this release. I feel like try are def a .5 size bigger. I'm usually a true 13 with all my sneakers and these fit big. The Bel Air I have fit like all my other size 13
They fit like all the other OG colorway 5s from this year. I got mine in tonight from NDC.

Side by side shot. Same size on both.
View media item 646157

Y'all can downplay the "cracking" all you want, only one of my shoes had it so to me that's not normal. Hope for everyone that sees it on their pair that it doesn't get worse. Loved these otherwise.

Cracking? Lol if you're talking about around the ankle that isn't cracking. This is a great quality jordan retro. Stop looking for problems, they are shoes. If you are so upset return them instead of crying on the forum. THIS IS NOT CRACKING ITS TUMBLED LEATHER. end of rant.
My 14's are perfect. I believer that brown paper is acidic. I usually put my icy shoes in a hefty bag with about a inch open and take out the paper. My shoes don't yellow

Y'all can downplay the "cracking" all you want, only one of my shoes had it so to me that's not normal. Hope for everyone that sees it on their pair that it doesn't get worse. Loved these otherwise.

I ended up with two pairs and was going to let one go for retail plus ship but this "cracking" is making me wonder how long these will last that I might as well keep the double up.

Back
Top Bottom