Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

@BigJ505 ... It is 2 weeks.

These still floating around though?

Anyone have a SKU for these for a stock locate.

I got u man I use to work at DSG n got asked for SKU's all day :lol:

It's the numbers before the UPC for those that don't know

174c018e_image.jpeg

Did a stock look up, 4 stores had a 9, only one had a 9 1/2.  I called each store and all said they were sold out and that the stock locator was incorrect.  I managed to grab a size 10 from one of the stores.

Overpriced euro crap, rather have that vintage polo any day. I miss polo sport.

I beg to differ.. My gucci belts are of the finest quality leather.. They are soft yet durable. Also all of my true religion jeans are superb quality jeans. Which only get more character after each wear

Come on guys lets keep it shoe related, before Big J comes and drops the hammer. 

Seeing the pics of the leather creasing up above anyway to prevent or lessen how much the crease around the ankle.

Last edited:
Come on guys lets keep it shoe related, before Big J comes and drops the hammer. 

Seeing the pics of the leather creasing up above anyway to prevent or lessen how much the crease around the ankle.

I didn't think I was THAT bad :lol:

dudes aren't really derailing the thread. its kinda dead anyways.

Not that bad unless you play hoops with laneys..

Last edited:
I didn't think I was THAT bad
laugh.gif

dudes aren't really derailing the thread. its kinda dead anyways.
Big J governs with an IRON FIST.  LOL.  Yeah with the shortage of shoes still available yeah thread is dying down.  Now if we had shoes still sitting around like the 3's from a few months back.

I remember when these originally dropped they sat on shelves. Walked right into footlocker like 2-3 months later and copped a size 10 for $80 easy. 

Here are the two 8.5 pairs I got. Champs is on the left, bought in store on RD, NDC on the right, received on 11/8. You can see the difference in color between the two pairs, and you can also see the differences in the NDC pair. The NDC's wouldn't really bother me if I didn't have the others since I'll be wearing them anyways and I'm not the doubling type. But, I do have a better pair so back to Nike these go.

Champs on left.

NDC pair.

NDC pair.

Do you usually complain after you get your nail done and all too? Because this sound like something a woman would complain about. Come on dude. You can buy a set of new lace just about anywhere for less than a dollar.
Stupid post. PLEASE tell me where I can get some quality 60+ inch laces for a dollar, flat or oval.  Didn't think so...

These items are stores in different warehouses.
Same thing happened with the 09 jams. Eastbay pairs were cloudier than Nike online pairs.

The blues will change over time.

just got mine in...pretty satisfied with the leather. but theres a yellow mark painted on the blue part thats buggin the hell outta me. anyone know what the exact color of the blue on the midsole? thinkin about grabbin a small bottle of angelus paint to fix this. :smh:

^^^ great sarcasm. my comment was towards the "they run DEFINITELY run a 1/2 size big" statement you made. im just saying, maybe for you but it seems like they are definitely true to size for many also. I wouldn't say the sizing is DEFINITE at all.

^^^ great sarcasm. my comment was towards the "they run DEFINITELY run a 1/2 size big" statement you made. im just saying, maybe for you but it seems like they are definitely true to size for many also. I wouldn't say the sizing is DEFINITE at all.

Yeah i agree. Most 5s fit huge on me though

For leather or 3m 5s that crease i go tts it fits just right maybe 1/4 of an inch bigger. But for suede i can get 1/2 up if no tts available and its not big of a difference.

i missed out. Refuesed to buy a returned pair. dont trust it. unless guy that returned it needed his money back cuz he ****** his re-up up lol

Back
Top Bottom