Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

yea the sizing thing is always weird.
99% of the time I go from my normal 9.5 to a 9 in Vs. I got these in a 9.5 and they seem to fit just fine. I never tried on a 9 tho and I honestly haven't touched these laneys since the day they came in.

probably a shoe that's best tried on if possible ;D

I
yea the sizing thing is always weird.
99% of the time I go from my normal 9.5 to a 9 in Vs. I got these in a 9.5 and they seem to fit just fine. I never tried on a 9 tho and I honestly haven't touched these laneys since the day they came in.

probably a shoe that's best tried on if possible ;D
if your a size 9 in af1 (thats my base sizing for all shoes) then you will fit right on laneys, grapes, fire reds v's. Because the toebox is wide enough.. Its all about the width of your feet that really makes a difference. Wide feet you always have to go half size up to decrease hurting your pinky toe.

Also trial and error would work.

Last edited:
I see tons of bandwagon warriors fans with these on all the time 
sick.gif

Compared to my other 5s, these fit more true to size. Still feel good, but definitely not swimming on my foot

I wore mine for the first time today. I have a pair to wear around and a deadstock pair. The fives seem to be a little narrow for me so I went to my true size and it seems to fit just fine. I was kind of surprised that no one at work said anything about them, they usually always notice new J's . So these are definently a plain colorway and not a real neck breaker but I like them a lot and generally love a blue in any shoe.

Ask them what school Steph Curry came from? Or if Andrew Bogut is American? haha
Meh, I can careless about the Warriors, unfortunately they aren't going anywhere.  Talented as HELL, but the basketball Gods haven't deemed them worthy, same with Pacers.  Not trying to turn this into a basketball thread, but Pacers had Heat's number for 2 years but 1 little thing happens and ruins it.

laugh.gif
- I sure am... followed Steph Curry since he was at Davidson. im a fan of them until hes gone....
tongue.gif
dude, that doesn't solve anything... a bandwagoner can know what the current team's setup is.... they probably don't know the history of the franchise tho.
True that

Meh, I can careless about the Warriors, unfortunately they aren't going anywhere.  Talented as HELL, but the basketball Gods haven't deemed them worthy, same with Pacers.  Not trying to turn this into a basketball thread, but Pacers had Heat's number for 2 years but 1 little thing happens and ruins it.
Come on, how you gonna say that. That means no other teams gonna go nowhere but the Heat? Yea right, they picked up Greg Oden.

USED TO HAVE THIS DOPE RUN TMC SHIRT.

BUT EITHER THAN THAT THE WARRIORS SUCK AND STEPHEN CURRY IS OVERRATED.

U WONT CATCH ME REPPIN ANY GOLDEN STATE GEAR

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] idk about anyone else but I think the royal blue jersey would go hard with the lane's IMO. Dope pic tho.

WATCHED THE CITY V OKC LAST NIGHT

I RETRACT MY STATEMENT ABOUT THE LIGHT SKINNED WARRIORS BEING GARBO.

DEER GAWD

DEER GAWD
laugh.gif
 you clearly didn't know much about the warriors if you thought the "light skinned" players were garbage. must of missed the playoffs last year if you thought steph curry was overrated
mean.gif

I like Stephen Curry, but I'm not a Warriors fan. I wouldn't mind wearing a Curry jersey with my Laneys... What does that make me?

DEER GAWD
:lol:  you clearly didn't know much about the warriors if you thought the "light skinned" players were garbage. must of missed the playoffs last year if you thought steph curry was overrated :smh:

No I thought the entire team was garbage. I just realized that cornball kids from the bay are calling the team light skinned warriors.

And yea I didn't watch them play... To busy watching da heat repeat

:lol:  you clearly didn't know much about the warriors if you thought the "light skinned" players were garbage. must of missed the playoffs last year if you thought steph curry was overrated :smh:
Yeah Steph Curry is legit, not a Warriors fan. They have a good team but stand by previous statement, aren't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom