Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Not looking hard enough.

just because some broke resellers wanna sell these for less then retail doesnt mean they really "dropped in pricE" Clearly with every shoe you will find some fool who doesnt know the game and over bought not thinking he has bills to pay. So of course some pairs will get flipped for nothing or a loss. But that doesnt represent the shoe as a whole going down in value, or price.

Nah... No Yankees, Jets, Lakers, or Heat gear for me
sick.gif

Love those cities though
laugh.gif
haha i feel you ... NO Yankees, Gators, Heat, or Saints for me .. EVER

just because some broke resellers wanna sell these for less then retail doesnt mean they really "dropped in pricE" Clearly with every shoe you will find some fool who doesnt know the game and over bought not thinking he has bills to pay. So of course some pairs will get flipped for nothing or a loss. But that doesnt represent the shoe as a whole going down in value, or price.
Yea I only saw them going for less once I think.  Saw sneakersteal post it on their IG account for 140.  Figured it was an outlet even though it usually takes a couple months for these new GR J's to usually hit them.  Other then that, seeing around retail and slightly above.

Got mine off ebay today, the tongues are supposed to be more padded than the other 5 releases from this year right?

Kill yourself. Top 5 team in the league hands down FACTS ONLY
No, they will go nowhere, second round of playoffs, maybe third depending on if the seeding is in there favor.  FACTS.  I hope you aren't expecting them to make it to NBA Finals.  SMH.

Back
Top Bottom