Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I wouldn't be surprised.

The thirst that has been building over these for years now is ridiculous.
Yeah, but "most anticipated release (EVER)"!  Come on now.  Any pair of 11's or a confirmed pair of 2013 Bred 1's could easily steal the Thunder from the Laney 5's with or without tumble leather.  I'm jus saying.

Yeah, but "most anticipated release (EVER)"!  Come on now.  Any pair of 11's or a confirmed pair of 2013 Bred 1's could easily steal the Thunder from the Laney 5's with or without tumble leather.  I'm jus saying.

I think the 2011 concord release will continue to be the standard by which all releases are measured. I can't see it being worse than that.

Last edited:
See you in line on RD!

laugh.gif
Hahaha, I know right!

I still remember buying them back in 2000 without any issues. It took JB 13 years to release it again makes me feel real old...lol
I will be in line up for them so if you see a senior behind you that's me....please don't take my size 8.5....hahahahaja

Confirmation is all i needed. Double up for sure. And im glad they kept the 23 but it looks a little different in that pic

So pack or no pack?

rumors are saying its a pack with these and the God-Awful Gamma's. and these will only release separate in GS sizes. This pic kinda looks like a GS version :\

I don't know, there's plenty of time for JB to make decisions, heres hoping for a Stand alone Laney V release

Don't know if anyone realized it or not but earlier leaked pics of the 2013 retro had flat laces, these new pics now have round laces. Interesting....

Back
Top Bottom