Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

View media item 661660
View media item 661661
I Ended Up Getting 2 Pairs Because I Like The Shoe That Much 1 Pair NDC The Other FNL Connect Both Pairs Are DS Still I Have Every Intention On Rocking Both Pairs But Havent Got There yet Got Other Kicks I'm Rockin ATM

Since I Was Able To Snag 2 Pairs I Lace Swapped The Oval Laces On 1 Pair And Put On Traditional Flats You Can See On The 2nd Pic IMO I like It The Laneys Go Great With Oval Or Flat Laces

i got these now im gonna rid my DS grapes from 2006. yippie i love v's. ill probably sale both pair of 2000 nike air V's now too@@@!!!

No I thought the entire team was garbage. I just realized that cornball kids from the bay are calling the team light skinned warriors.

And yea I didn't watch them play... To busy watching da heat repeat
What does you thinking the team is garbage and others calling the team light-skinned warriors have to do with each other?

rocked my pair today and yep they are fresh just wish i had something to match but oh well
They aren't hard to match at all.  If you want something nicer than just a white tee that matches check out the RLX down jackets. They have a black one with blue/yellow string for the zips which matches the sneakers. I bought one to match and it looks good together 

These have a lot more demand this time around compared to their original 2000 release. They should have gotten this much attention the first time around, when they were made with great quality leather.

These have a lot more demand this time around compared to their original 2000 release. They should have gotten this much attention the first time around, when they were made with great quality leather.
Times have changed. Back then everything made it to a sale, sans the retro 11s. Nothing sold out on the first day, let alone in minutes.

Times have changed. Back then everything made it to a sale, sans the retro 11s. Nothing sold out on the first day, let alone in minutes.
Yeah, although retro xis did sell out in some locations.

Last edited:

The new gen

I lined up for the XIs back in the early 2000s when I was in high school. By lining up, that meant arriving at the store 10 mins before it opened. The red and baby blue lows made it to a sale around my area though.

Wore mine skydiving today I tell ya guys lace up good cos one of them slipped off and landed in the cooks river. Rip

:lol: tell me you did not go sky diving with your shoe being sloppily laced and loose like a bunch of dudes on here do? Bro you sky diving not strolling the mall lol

Wore mine skydiving today I tell ya guys lace up good cos one of them slipped off and landed in the cooks river. Rip

Hahahaha im pissing myself. I had a dream last night i lost my flints doing the same thing, mine was a dream tho. Lace them up hard, use that lacelock next time brother haha

Back
Top Bottom