Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Would be amazing if they made a jordan #12 jersey V shoe or a valentine day one for men because that's the date it happened. I agree with seandon this year of the Vs was lackluster besides the OG cws. The 1s own this year by far

Would be amazing if they made a jordan #12 jersey V shoe or a valentine day one for men because that's the date it happened. I agree with seandon this year of the Vs was lackluster besides the OG cws. The 1s own this year by far
You know next year is gonna be even better than this year with the VIs coming back as well as the powder blue Xs (personal favorite of mine) but good to know someone agrees with me

All three Og game worn VIs in one year would destroy a lot of shoes that released this year. Those Carmines are at the top of my list would also love to see a better lakers attempt or the DMPs by them selves with the og 6s box

I was talking more about the non OG cws we have been getting besides the black grapes nothing else seems appealing but the fire red Vs sat for a while around my way but they didn't sell out in the first day not that it means anything

Sure wish I would have grabbed the FR V when I had the chance. But ended up getting the black/red XIIIs and they were gone few days later. Just not feeling the black tongue as much. So, Laneys will be a nice pick up..

I was talking more about the non OG cws we have been getting besides the black grapes nothing else seems appealing but the fire red Vs sat for a while around my way but they didn't sell out in the first day not that it means anything

Oh ok I feel ya. I sure would love to see a return of the Olive or Burgundy colorways. And idk what ever happened to the blue/red CP3 5's that popped up a few months ago

Oh ok I feel ya. I sure would love to see a return of the Olive or Burgundy colorways. And idk what ever happened to the blue/red CP3 5's that popped up a few months ago
I think they were exclusives for CP3 similar to the melo Vs but other than that we got those black and white Vs that will be dropping :\

Oh man how would have loved to see those release... The color blocking, the material, everything was on point!

i cant wait for these to drop. im sure everybody and they moma in the bay area will be copping these!

I'm confused about this post.

I was saying that they should make a jordan V based on the game he had to wear #12 which was on vday. Also saying that besides the og cws for the 5s they are all lackluster. The bel airs, the elephant prints, the Oreos & the fears are all sub par and had a lot of potential but didn't live up IMO

The last part was kinda clear with all the Jordan 1s that came out this year it def took the shine off the V. Year of the 1s

These look awesome. There isn't too many Jordan's with blue in them so I most def need to add these to my sneaker rotation.

Idk why they dont do a Leroy Smith V if they are bringing back all these laney themed shoes. JB overlooks simple stuff, the year of the Vs couldve had a lot of good releases.

How I would've liked this year to go:

All Og Cws 

Leroy Smith Vs

Laney Vs

#12 Jersey Vs

Raging Bull Vs (QS)

Black Grapes 

Bel Air Vs (Like whats releasing with a yellow upper)

Back
Top Bottom