Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I just really hope that the tumbled leather isn't just some illusion man. They could have very well found a way to add a tumbled texture to that plastic they've been throwing on V's :lol:

Looks to be the case. We all know Jordan Brand changes something from retro to retro, so if that's all they decided to mess with then I'm all for it.

I just really hope that the tumbled leather isn't just some illusion man. They could have very well found a way to add a tumbled texture to that plastic they've been throwing on V's
laugh.gif
if they have invented ways to tumble-leather on plastic, we are in big trouble as buyers!

if they have invented ways to tumble-leather on plastic, we are in big trouble as buyers!

Isn't that right? :lol:

Taking another look at those pictures, I see some nice natural creasing happening in the heel area so hopefully we're good.

The more I wear my Grapes, the more I can't wait for these lol. 5's are slowly creeping up on my list of top 3 favorites

I feel like the Vs have been subpar in terms if releasing cws. The only real cw a majority of people wanted were the white grapes and probably these but the hype on the '88s and the NA Is have somewhat overshadowed the V releases imo

I feel like the Vs have been subpar in terms if releasing cws. The only real cw a majority of people wanted were the white grapes and probably these but the hype on the '88s and the NA Is have somewhat overshadowed the V releases imo

Is that a bad thing? The easier of a release this is, the better. Let the NA I's, and whatever weak XI retro they have this year take any as many eyes off of these as possible.

Is that a bad thing? The easier of a release this is, the better. Let the NA I's, and whatever weak XI retro they have this year take any as many eyes off of these as possible.
Nope that's not a bad thing that the Vs have been easier to get than the NA Is or the '88s but don't get me started on those "Gamma Blue" XIs :x I just feel like JB should release better cws for the Vs. the Laneys are the only good Vs coming out in the last quarter of the year. Those EP Vs are terrible and the fresh prince Vs had potential but JB blew it

What other colorways are you looking for? Grapes, Laney, and Fire Reds...those are all-time favorites for a lot of people

What other colorways are you looking for? Grapes, Laney, and Fire Reds...those are all-time favorites for a lot of people
I was talking more about the non OG cws we have been getting besides the black grapes nothing else seems appealing but the fire red Vs sat for a while around my way but they didn't sell out in the first day not that it means anything

Back
Top Bottom