Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Idk why they dont do a Leroy Smith V if they are bringing back all these laney themed shoes. JB overlooks simple stuff, the year of the Vs couldve had a lot of good releases.

How I would've liked this year to go:
All Og Cws 
Leroy Smith Vs
Laney Vs
#12 Jersey Vs
Raging Bull Vs (QS)
Black Grapes 
Bel Air Vs (Like whats releasing with a yellow upper)
A #12 V wouldn't make sense tho cuz he wore the 3m tongue that game.
michael-jordan-wears-12-jersey.jpg

so underrated, can't wait for these towards the end of the year :smokin
I feel like this is an underrated cw when it comes to some people I know a lot of people said they don't care about this release but wanted the grapes instead but hopefully enough pairs will be made

IDK about the fantasy colors but Laneys are a must have. I hope these get Grape numbers, just to kill resell value. Really Only planned to get these and Grapes, yet I had to pick up Black grapes. If everything goes according to plan I will end the year with White Grape, Black Grapes, Laneys, and hopefully Black Tounge Fire reds. Might add 3m fire reds just because the price is dirt cheap right now.

These are fire and a must have. Fire Red V end of Aug, Fresh Prince 5 in Oct and these in Nov. It's been a GREAT year for Retro 5's. Only thing missing for me is Metallic 5's. 

These are fire and a must have. Fire Red V end of Aug, Fresh Prince 5 in Oct and these in Nov. It's been a GREAT year for Retro 5's. Only thing missing for me is Metallic 5's. 

Im sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Apart from JB releasing OG CW's its been pretty lame. The V is my favourite Jordan and I was appalled with the quality of them, I bought the FR's and expressed my dislike in that thread.

But other than the padding increase I think JB could have done way better. The laneys appear to have better leather so theres still hope.

Im sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Apart from JB releasing OG CW's its been pretty lame. The V is my favourite Jordan and I was appalled with the quality of them, I bought the FR's and expressed my dislike in that thread.

But other than the padding increase I think JB could have done way better. The laneys appear to have better leather so theres still hope.
Thats what I have been saying to people about the Vs this year. The only good retro+ cw we got for the Vs is the black grapes. Idc about the quality if the Vs its not like JB is gonna give us good leather on them. The other jordans with NA have completely overshadowed the Vs. after the fire red Vs I'm just getting these and ill be done with Vs. I wish JB brought back some more LS cws but these will do

Idk why they dont do a Leroy Smith V if they are bringing back all these laney themed shoes. JB overlooks simple stuff, the year of the Vs couldve had a lot of good releases.

How I would've liked this year to go:
All Og Cws 
Leroy Smith Vs
Laney Vs
#12 Jersey Vs
Raging Bull Vs (QS)
Black Grapes 
Bel Air Vs (Like whats releasing with a yellow upper)

Leroy Smith V?

These are an instant cop, i Can't imagine why anyone would pass up on these. I actually prefer these over the grapes

Back
Top Bottom