Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Less than a month away now.. Been a long time coming since rumors/pics surfaced.

The way I see it, I'm treating every release the same way (waking up bright and early, get in line, etc.) in case I don't get my size. I will say though, I was quite mad when I did it for the Fire Red Vs and some dudes walked into my store later in the day carrying Foot Locker bags and told me they didn't enter and raffles or anything, just walked in and copped.

No offense, but anyone who camping for a GR Jordan is just very new to the game or doesn't know the concept of networking 

I dnt knock anyone for camping. I treat every release as ifits limited and i need to do everything i can to get them . Better safe than sorry. Since im pretty much in a remote location for getting anything in store my only hope is online and im up til about 1am gettin sites n links set up go to bed and wake up 545 to get ready for the hour + of clicking.

Some i get in a cpl minutes some take me 30min-hour + .. if i cop fast ok oh well i got em back to bed of it takes time oh well i got em stil. Rather do that then wake up at 8-9 my time and they sold out in 20 min

Im on mountain time btw

just checked the NDC launch list... these are on there already, ALWAYS wanted a pair of these. never had the opportunity for a decent price

Steel 10s are 170 I think every release from now on is going to be 170 smh
Nope!

Yeah the word was Steel's started the $10 price hike but as of right now on NDC ....

10/12/13
Air Jordan 10 Retro 'Steel'
White/Black-Light Steel Grey-Varsity Red
310805-103
$160

170 pisses me off I'm gonna say eff it and prolly just get the BC's as my last pair ever..getting way too expensive for me

This doesn't mean anything. Jordan XI and XIII's never follow the same pricing as the other models.
It's funny that whenever out see some XIIIs release tho the price increases like how this year it was $170 for them while other GRs were $160. Same thing happened it 2010 when the white/red and flint blue XIIIs released as well all with the exception of the playoffs. XIIIs are a an omen of a price increase :lol:

Back
Top Bottom