Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Seems like they been testing the waters with markups all year..

$170 on XIIIs, $200 on NA IIIs, $140 on NA Is, $175 on Fear III & IV, $225 on 3Lab5, $185 on Bel Air.. May be more, just some off the top of my head.

They obviously been seeing how much people are paying on the secondary market and trying to cash in as well.

Lol nike needs to get on their s*** and update their pages. I dnt want the steels anyway

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897

And $10 is not gonna stop me from buying these.

Yall dnt complain about price hikes either when come xmas time everyone flocks to stores n online to cop an XI at a price increase and buy NA 3s for $200 ... get over it. Just like some of u who say to be adapt or get out because resellers n bots ... well adapt to the price or get out, because no one complains when you dropping $220 post release day to someone reselling

Last edited:
Somebody beat me to a 2000 pair that was on the bay a few weeks back.. I'm determined to get these now.

Skipping on the Steels... Not a fan of Xs but will be gunning hard for these... Copped 2x.

up in the air about these laney 5s . 5s my fav j but laney not my fav cw and with so many other releases coming up might just hold out and wait for oreos. if i do cop will be in store with my 20$ off vip coupon. 

Seems like they been testing the waters with markups all year..

$170 on XIIIs, $200 on NA IIIs, $140 on NA Is, $175 on Fear III & IV, $225 on 3Lab5, $185 on Bel Air.. May be more, just some off the top of my head.

They obviously been seeing how much people are paying on the secondary market and trying to cash in as well.

Woah, Fresh Prince Vs were $185? WTF :smh:. If this is true I am shocked.

Last edited:

Yep, it was a very hyped shoe and limited to select retailers. They are now selling for $500+ in most cases. Hell, that horrid elephant print 3Lab5 sold out at $225..

Guess this means they will make more gimmick pairs instead of classics or nods to his career. I don't really see formidable foe series as a gimmick if used right I think it's kinda smart

They will make whatever will sell, targeting different demographics. The retro/numbered line seems like their best seller, so why not make more cw to attract younger folks as well. I remember someone bashing the black tongue 5 bc it was "the same boring bulls colors." I personally like the classics as well, but also pick up some of the better retro+cw. But some are just not for me, I'm old school.. And hope to see more of the originals. Looking forward to these Laneys..

want 2 pairs of these, hope i got the funds

whats the last release you were actually successful on online fam?

seems like your always posting you werent able to cop xyz shoe

well from what i remember, i got the toro IVs, Grapes, Fire red V, and Black Tongue V.

but then all of those were huge GR's.

if these are a normal GR like those it should be easy but everyone i try to buy multiple pairs i strike out lol

When they label anything as a "quick strike" they could put any price on it and it will more than likely sell out and resell will most likely double what retail was.

When they label anything as a "quick strike" they could put any price on it and it will more than likely sell out and resell will most likely double what retail was.

these weren't a QS though.

and correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't White/Red 14, Cav 4 and Thunder 4 QS? And I know for sure they didn't sell for double out the gate.

Only the 14s and thunders were a QS because RD came out a week or two before they did. Cavs were "limited" without the limited numbers

Back
Top Bottom