Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

So you came to the thread just to post what you posted? You don't even care about the shoes?

Ok...
Yep that's exactly it fam.

Dudes get SO butthurt SO easily in here. 

I was interested in these shoes but after seeing that pic on the front page of the, EZ Pass. Looks like pearl leather 
sick.gif

Hope all of you who want them get them. Enjoy. 

Yep that's exactly it fam.

Dudes get SO butthurt SO easily in here. 

I was interested in these shoes but after seeing that pic on the front page of the, EZ Pass. Looks like pearl leather 
sick.gif

Hope all of you who want them get them. Enjoy. 
Not sure if your talking about me when you say "dudes" but whatever.

Thanks for being an adult.

Not sure if your talking about me when you say "dudes" but whatever.

Thanks for being an adult.
It was directed at the members who get butthurt when I voice my opinion about something. 

I've been on NT too damn long to let the little things get to me. And I've spent too much time having flame wars over stupid stuff.

It was directed at the members who get butthurt when I voice my opinion about something. 

I've been on NT too damn long to let the little things get to me. And I've spent too much time having flame wars over stupid stuff.
I hear that.

*shrug* Back to the shoes

Nice looking shoe but pass for me. Getting the Away LeBron XIs instead. I feel like I purchase enough Vs for the year.

Is it of organic matter from a dead animal?
Hahaha charades much? Yes, they take the full grain from a cow or a bull or other related animal's hide, force it trough a machine and split that grain in to several peaces that are thin, not as long lasting and full with imperfections (indents, small cuts, pre-creases).

Than to spice it out a bit, put a polyurethane coating on top of it, so the split will stay together, crease less and look more durable (on a negative side PU is known to age, yellow and deteriorate, in other words crumble or fall apart in time) .

As an added bonus they can apply different colors to the PU coating to make a different colored shoes - red, green, blue or whatever they want. All that process is very cheep and instead of using the material for 20-30 pairs from one hide, they get triple the amount.

And at the end of the day, they sale you a pair for more money than when they used FGL and used less resources to produce it ($20 to 50 depending on the model).

Last edited:
Nice looking shoe but pass for me. Getting the Away LeBron XIs instead. I feel like I purchase enough Vs for the year.
exactly what i'm thinking, but i want the gamma blue lebrons over the away.. just personal preference! 

Alright yo, don't bring that Bron BS over to this thread, keep it where it belongs please. 

Alright yo, don't bring that Bron BS over to this thread, keep it where it belongs please. 
no problemo... main point i wanted to make was that there have been so many 5s released this year it's kinda crazy..  for those coppin, i'm glad the laneys don't have the bad synthetic leather the other 5s have had this year.  

Strange the ones in the video don't have a tumbled toe cap, all the other pics and OGs are tumbled.

Do these look to have the same tumbled leather as the recent jordan X's? Anyone have both in hand?

Another person out of the running for them.

Basically, people are really going to get butthurt once the shots start.  I have nothing nice to say about the LeBron XI's so I don't go to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom