Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

So retail will be $170 + tax?

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Really hopin these end up being just a general release and I have no problem obtaining a pair. It's one of the few colorways of the 5s that I really enjoy

im hoping my wc rewards from fnl come in time for these. the more i can shave off the price the less tax and cheaper.

i hope these arent produced in crazy GR so i can stand out a little in my school with one of the only people having them but i think they will be

and can i have any info on the leather  for these
SMH...
mean.gif

Pretty excited for these. Laney's are my favorite V's. Sold my 2000 pair to make room for these.

I would think they run similar to Grape size, but does anyone know for sure if they run big or small?

you gotta make a twitter account first
tweet to Nikestore that you're new around here
they usually let you buy an early pair and i've heard sometimes they hook you up with a free 10 piece chicken mcnugget

:rofl:

I wonder how some of these people can turn on their computers

these should be easy unless they cut numbers in half or something
Hate to come in late, but been following these for a minute just stumbled onto the thread though.  Unfortunately one person in the running trying to get a pair of these.

you gotta make a twitter account first
tweet to Nikestore that you're new around here
they usually let you buy an early pair and i've heard sometimes they hook you up with a free 10 piece chicken mcnugget

That's just mean lol.

The hell is going here?? Nike store giving out free Chicken nuggets?? Sign my a** up! Where do I send the hash tag to? #freenuggets nikestore 10pcs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom