Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

FNL with ease, and got the new Janos off NDC... not sure when's the last time i was able to get 2 diff prs of shoes on release day off the web. Back to bed.

Indeed i am
mean.gif
 that just killed my cop high. I guess now if I ever earn another WC it will only be worth about 10 dollars.
that's what i'm saying.. only way i really get any use out of them is in store, but i never win any of these raffles

WHY?!?!?!? How many times do do ppl have to make this mistake? Stop posting your order confirmation w/ the order # and your shipping address!

If I wanted to, I could call Nike right now and cancel your order and you would have nothing... AND if someone lives close to you they could steal your joints from the mailman before they make it to the door.

mean.gif

lets stop quoting this dude someone is gonna cancel his order i know it... PM him everyone

EDIT: "Los Santos"

****** guy got me

Last edited:
i see fnl fixed something at the end of check out  :nerd:

I know :rolleyes with everybody sharing it to the public here n social media I knew it was going to get fixed

Oh well copped off FNL for $158.48. Now I'm canceling my order off of NDC

Last edited:
Ehh I tried for another size 12 just now and got it in the cart, since I'm a hypebeast I cancelled on both orders. Too easy. So 2 size 12s out there folks.

WHY?!?!?!? How many times do do ppl have to make this mistake? Stop posting your order confirmation w/ the order # and your shipping address!

If I wanted to, I could call Nike right now and cancel your order and you would have nothing... AND if someone lives close to you they could steal your joints from the mailman before they make it to the door.

:smh:
In San Andreas doe...

He got me lol. I just seen the order # and said something. Then I read and seen CJ and Los Santos and ish lol.

I placed two separate orders on FNL and only one took my WC rewards. Is there a limit per day on this discount ? I think I will just call them and ask them to apply it.

Some of yall are too funny. Though it might be old folks still fall for it everytime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom