Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Laneys Are My Favorite CW On The V'S Being A White Leather Shoe Quality Seems To Be Amazing On Video. JB Stayed With Round Laces Which I Prefer Over Flat, Did Notice They Changed The Color Of The Jump Man On The Heel From Blue To Black Which I Don't Mind, These Will Be A Must Cop For Me.   

I'm planning on canceling the rsvp I paid $30...ima take my chances on getting them retail on a raffle or online if I don't get them oh well

I'm planning on canceling the rsvp I paid $30...ima take my chances on getting them retail on a raffle or online if I don't get them oh well
These are a GR so as long as you do all the stuff in your power to get a pair you should be good. And you never know when these can pop up in a restock :smile:

Still on the fence with these........look real nice though
if your on the fence, get them anyway. if you dont like them in person, return them. that's what i do with everything im on the fence with, cause i wind up regretting that i didn't get them later on.

definitely wont pay an rsvp site to get these, hoping for an easy cop for all that will actually wear and tear these bad boys

A.) Why was that Air Jordan X pic posted in this V thread?
mean.gif

B.) Why do u have a million tabs open for a Gradeschool shoe?
mean.gif
A).  Sigh no idea

B). I don't even think there is a resell market for them

Grapes barely go for $200 and they were way more hyped than Laneys. People need to relax and quit talking about $250 for these.

Back
Top Bottom