Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

So I'm kinda irritated because I misplaced my finish line book with the winners circle discount codes and I wanted to use it tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still get the winners circle discount still?

If you are referring to the book with the coupon code, then you wouldnt have been able to use it anyway.

Does anyone know what time you're supposed to pick up the shoes at champs if you got a guarantee ticket? Like what's the latest I can go before they start selling them.
You have between 8am to 1pm to them up, well at least here why i stay

Have we come to a conclusion on .5 size down like previous leather 5s or go TTS like Blk Grapes and Bel-Airs
I went down .5 a size and they fit me fine, but I have a wide foot so not sure if its the same for everyone

just stay on that site, it takes a while for the shoes to get put in your cart with all the traffic

GLAD I GOT MY PAIR LAST WEEKEND AND DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM... IM 28 AND ITS OVER FOR WAITING ON THESE LINES WITH TEENS AND RUNNING ROUND NYC LOOKIN FOR KICKS AND DEALING WITH MANAGERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE POWER OF A DOCTORATE JUST BC THEY KNOW YOU WANT A CERTAIN SHOE... STILL FUN TO READ THE STORIES AND SEE THE PICS ... MY RITUAL HAS BECOME GETTING THEM EARLY THEN COMING ON NT TO INDULGE IN THE STORIES I USED TO HAVE... THESE ARE SO NOSTALGIC AND IM SURE EVERYONE WILL LOVE EM. LEATHER IS GREAT IMO; GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I got the "Site off-line" error right after hitting submit order but a few seconds later I got my confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom