Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

YES!

would wear those to a warrior home game
nthat.gif

Just got mine shipped from FNL. And I must say very pleased. Wish they used this leather in both the fire reds and grapes. And for those that said they received shoes from FNL with close to yellow soles. Not mine. These came in icy blueee
View media item 648162
Same here, the pair I ordered from fnl were super blue, even my netting is tinted, while the pair I purchased from fnl physical store was just blue soles, this made me tend to the production dates

It was the black tongue from FNL that had yellowing soles..

It was the black tongue from FNL that had yellowing soles..
Got those from fnl too, not super icey like my laneys but no yellowing, once again, this goes back to production dates a pair from the earlier batch will start yellowing while the last batch run is being made, if that makes sense

Got those from fnl too, not super icey like my laneys but no yellowing, once again, this goes back to production dates a pair from the earlier batch will start yellowing while the last batch run is being made, if that makes sense

The dates usually don't vary by more than a month or so. The yellowing is caused by oxidation (moisture, humidity, etc) so it usually has to do with how they are stored. In the case of black tongue, the pre yellowing was only being reported from FNL, humid warehouse before release maybe? Haven't heard of anyone having problems with the Laneys. Concords were released nearly 2 years ago, and most DS pairs only have yellowing around the pods on the bottom.

I'd sell the Oreos n buy the Laneys for retail.... You could get $275-325 easily for the Oreos

And to think Oreos were once sitting at nike outlets by me

I know.... Along with every other retro. Ragging Bulls pack for $200 n Doernbecher being marked down :x

Would say the good old days but that was only 3 years ago :lol: amazing how the only retro u had to worry about doing leg work were the 11's in December

Got mine today.

:smokin :smokin :x :smokin :smokin

Very happy.

... Just saw that drawing further up on the page, looks like michael myers head on bart simpson rockin some laneys :rofl:

Last edited:
The dates usually don't vary by more than a month or so. The yellowing is caused by oxidation (moisture, humidity, etc) so it usually has to do with how they are stored. In the case of black tongue, the pre yellowing was only being reported from FNL, humid warehouse before release maybe? Haven't heard of anyone having problems with the Laneys. Concords were released nearly 2 years ago, and most DS pairs only have yellowing around the pods on the bottom.
Logic isn't understandable, wouldn't the chicagos, blk gapes, grapes, "black tongues", laneys, and Oreos (of they're getting them) ALL be shipped with the oxidation process beginning if that was the case? I mean they all were once stored in that same exact warehouse, and soles usually dont yellow, like you stated, the only yellowing takes place around the traction pods

NTers are ridiculous. I tell them to hit me up cause I know where these are available for retail and they hit me up and tell me retail is too much. Crazy SMH. Again, I know where these are available for RETAIL in a few decent sizes for a short period of time. Hit me up cuz I don't want to blow up the spot...

If I don't plan to unDS my Laneys any time soon should I undo the factory lacing or leave them as is because I feel that they were laced somewhat tight.

Logic isn't understandable, wouldn't the chicagos, blk gapes, grapes, "black tongues", laneys, and Oreos (of they're getting them) ALL be shipped with the oxidation process beginning if that was the case? I mean they all were once stored in that same exact warehouse, and soles usually dont yellow, like you stated, the only yellowing takes place around the traction pods

It's the point your missing. You feel a different way about it, fine.. I'm not going to argue over nothing.

The point is: yellowing is caused by oxidation, I didn't make the term up... It has happened to clear sole Js since the OGs. However it usually doesn't take place til a year or more after purchase unless it has some exposure to a moist environment. I don't know where they are stored prior to release, do you? Simply a suggestion that they sat somewhere moist that caused them to turn. Concords were only used as an example as they have blue translucent soles as well and still barely show yellowing after 2 years.

Hey guys I got my Laneys delivered from FNL last Friday and today I decided to re-lace them. I always do this with all my shoes. Well, I find out that the laces are not of even length. One is shorter by 2.5 inches or so and this always bugs me. I bought a size 10.5 by the way.

Should I contact Nike directly or go through Finishline to get replacement laces? Or should I just go buy new lacess, which I'd rather not have to do after paying $194 with taxes and shipping.

NTers are ridiculous. I tell them to hit me up cause I know where these are available for retail and they hit me up and tell me retail is too much. Crazy SMH. Again, I know where these are available for RETAIL in a few decent sizes for a short period of time. Hit me up cuz I don't want to blow up the spot...

Smh
Hate nters like that
& the ones trying to cut prices' in 1/2
& the ones wanting something out the ordinary, saying they are OG nters
So it should fly

Hey guys I got my Laneys delivered from FNL last Friday and today I decided to re-lace them. I always do this with all my shoes. Well, I find out that the laces are not of even length. One is shorter by 2.5 inches or so and this always bugs me. I bought a size 10.5 by the way.

Should I contact Nike directly or go through Finishline to get replacement laces? Or should I just go buy new lacess, which I'd rather not have to do after paying $194 with taxes and shipping.

Really? It bugs you that much? : lol

Pulled out the size 13 I have had stocked since release morning and compared to the one I've been showing friends and others. Both are completely DS and the one I had put away is crazy blue. Comparison pics:
View media item 649657
View media item 649659
Throwing both of these back in the closet for a real long time. One of them may see daylight next summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom