Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Crooked tounges has these FSR, free shipping at the moment and if you enter the voucher "ctblackfriday20" you get 20% off, pretty tempting too cop now...

Crooked Tongues has just GS sizes. No more Mens sizes. I need to find a Size 12 for myself for as close to retail as possible...

Last edited:
Wore mine skydiving today I tell ya guys lace up good cos one of them slipped off and landed in the cooks river. Rip
roll.gif

Just copped a pair last night at my FTL HOH while visiting my folks..Black Friday! After holding one of the shoes..it was a no brainer. I wanted these more than those Oreos.

Decided to wear my 2000 laney Vs after picking up this years retro.

Went to see a movie with my lady.

And my second pair of 2000 laneys did not make it. Rip.

Second pair to crack on me. I got a few good wears out of this one. Now its time to put in work on the 2013 retro.
WTH are those, are you wearing pajamas?

Haha yeah those are pajamas. It was the last showing. I was trying to be comfortable. Pj's and a white T. Went staight in the theater and back home. I was not going out. Movie let out at midnight I was ready for bed. I got the same blue pj's you posted titan.lol.

Naw thats a hood outfit when you lazy and in a rush to go somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with that. I do that sometimes in the dead of the night if i gotta go to walgreens, a drugstore, or drop a redbox dvd off,

I mostly see alot of chicks do that

^ exactly I was being lazy and was in a rush. I was getting ready for bed when my dad calls and said he was coming into town for work. He asked if he could stay the night at my house. I just got back home to texas from working 3 weeks in north Dakota. He shows up and offers to watch my boys so I can finally go have a night out with my girl. I put my boys to bed and decide to go watch a movie. I agree that wearing pajamas out is childish and may be a bit hood but I am far from that.

^ exactly I was being lazy and was in a rush. I was getting ready for bed when my dad calls and said he was coming into town for work. He asked if he could stay the night at my house. I just got back home to texas from working 3 weeks in north Dakota. He shows up and offers to watch my boys so I can finally go have a night out with my girl. I put my boys to bed and decide to go watch a movie. I agree that wearing pajamas out is childish and may be a bit hood but I am far from that.
If they didn't match your shoes I may be more inclined to believe that.  Blue and gold Polo PJs with Laneys though?  That wasn't being lazy and in a rush.  There was some thought put into that.  I'm going to have to call BS.  
tongue.gif

^ that's ok if you don't want to believe me. I obviously was not in to big of a rush. I took quick cell pictures to post later. I was just being lazy. Lol. I got the shoes out earlier in the day to take pictures with my recent 2013 retro pick up. I purchased them from a fellow NTer while in north Dakota. I just got home and decided to take a picture to post in the pick up thread. As for the pj's it was little effort to go and put them on. hell I even pulled out a polo to match with the shoes and decided not to wear it. I just wanted to be comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom