jordan VI black/red nubuck to leather conversion

why are people changing shoe like this. varsity red to infared suede to leather. wasnt the og all suede its just so old it has a leather look. i think this is a waste of money and time but to each its own

one day, someone is going to be making a pair of jordan from scratch. Maybe that what jb should do, put out a make-it-yourself kit. "Jordan 6 Black Infrared w/ Durabuck do-it-yourself-kit." Disclaimer would be "not responsible for crap looking shoe afterward, but hey its durabuck though
happy.gif
"

one day, someone is going to be making a pair of jordan from scratch. Maybe that what jb should do, put out a make-it-yourself kit. "Jordan 6 Black Infrared w/ Durabuck do-it-yourself-kit." Disclaimer would be "not responsible for crap looking shoe afterward, but hey its durabuck though
happy.gif
"

Great idea, but like you said it came out horrible if you could do it correctly I would like to see those, but Im still decent with my V. Red VI's

Great idea, but like you said it came out horrible if you could do it correctly I would like to see those, but Im still decent with my V. Red VI's

Back
Top Bottom