Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Quick question if somebody could help me out because i rock my kicks. How do i keep these blk and not get that ashy larry look that my blk infra 6s from last yr got

Too bad they didn't make a mid of these.. They're not bad, but I really don't like 6 lows.

hope these release on ndc so i can use my coupon voucher ive been saving up, there have no good JB retro releases this summer except for this shoe

A bit off topic, but is that white and blue 6 low still releasing in sept? I haven't heard much about them.

Love lows on other people.  Just am always hesitant to buy a pair for myself.   These might be a pair I grab.  

What's "remastered" about these? They look identical with respect to materials than the black infrared Vi release.

Y'all need to not buy and boycott this release. Why would you pay 175-190 for a shoe that isn't even remastered and is a low top. Y'all can miss me with that inflation BS too

What's "remastered" about these? They look identical with respect to materials than the black infrared Vi release.
The real question is what were you expecting that would make you feel they are remastered?

The real question is what were you expecting that would make you feel they are remastered?

I guess my question is premature. But for them to feel remastered they would have to dramatically improve their comfort (black infrared VI's are very uncomfortable). I doubt they will and my money is on them being identical to the black infrared VI's. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Materials look hard rock like the black/infared vi's smh these all durabuck would have been golden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom