Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

This is a picture of the defects on the pair with the superior suede on the stockx pair. Anyone else have defects this pronounced on theirs? My other pair doesn't have these but the suede doesn't feel as soft.
IMG_20180105_013037.jpg

I know they are legit and the suede is great but those defects are pretty bad. I think I'm screwed too I already took the authentication thing off. Can't believe stockx let a pair this defected slide through.

Lol but seriously anyone else see defects like these on their pair? It's really only on the right shoe and you can only really notice when it's up close like that. Probably why I didn't notice when I first got them. Really nothing I can do now but tell you guys be careful with stockx and really check for defects before you remove that tag they throw on there.

Isn’t that just where it’s been rubbing in the box?
Must of been doing a lot of rubbing.
My pair doesn't look like that
Yea my Footlocker pair doesn't have those defects either. But like I said the suede on the Footlocker pair also isn't as soft as this one. I can tell the stockx pair is real but damn I wish Jordan brand could just be somewhat constant. QC sticker on the box means nothing apparently in this case.

This is a picture of the defects on the pair with the superior suede on the stockx pair. Anyone else have defects this pronounced on theirs? My other pair doesn't have these but the suede doesn't feel as soft.
IMG_20180105_013037.jpg

Breh why your toe nail look like a 4 floor building. I think it has a defect. :lol:

Also this is why I don't buy off sites I can't see the actual pair I'm getting first.

Anyone have a link to the white “like mike” gatorade hoodie in a size XL.I’ve looked at several different sites without any luck.Thanks in advance.

I'm having trouble seeing the defect. maybe because I do not have the shoes in hand yet. Care to explain?
Look at the sideways v where the shoelaces are at. See how it's like a little darker than the rest of the shoe. Also like towards the bottom of the shoe see where it's extra hairy near the stitching and a little darker there to. It's probably easier to notice if you have a pair. I'm about to post my both right shoes from my two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom