Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I know they are legit and the suede is great but those defects are pretty bad. I think I'm screwed too I already took the authentication thing off. Can't believe stockx let a pair this defected slide through.

How about you swap the pairs (as long as they are the same size) and just return the defective ones to FTL? Just an idea that would probably work.

This is a picture of the defects on the pair with the superior suede on the stockx pair. Anyone else have defects this pronounced on theirs? My other pair doesn't have these but the suede doesn't feel as soft.
IMG_20180105_013037.jpg

Hope your at the salon, getting that taken care of.

Last edited:
y’all returning y’all defective pairs? price was $225:nerd:

How about you swap the pairs (as long as they are the same size) and just return the defective ones to FTL? Just an idea that would probably work.

I kinda feel bad for doing that but yea I could. I took the white shoelace bag off of the shoe though do you think they would care?

Long story, but I got mine in today and got a little bit of snot on the suede smh. I'm nervous to clean these as this is my first all suede shoe before. Will I be okay with the usual reshoven8r and soft brush that I use on my bred 13 suede or is there something different I should do for this pair. Lowkey freaking out.

Guys please don't spray any one of those sneaker protectant products on these.... Just let them be.

I have not done anything on mine yet. Typical sneakers get a protectant, recently been using Crep mostly. Would it ruin the suede on these? My bottle of crep says it can be used on suede, but I have been a bit more reluctant using it on these...

Back
Top Bottom