Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

6FC5D3FB-E811-450F-9866-8A93089A2085.jpeg

What do y'all think resell will be on white and orange pair? I'm thinking they're gonna sell out and do flu game 12 type numbers

Green pair is limited so that's not the case lol but I'm betting the white pair sells tf out

In for black long sleeve / no shoes. If anyone gets an early link please post here

NEed to see on feet fits. Need these on sale.

Pants:

Black jeans work with anything (skinny, biker denim, tapered, or boot cut)

Shirts/Tops:

A nice flannel (Black or if you want to stay with the color of the shoes, Orange)

An official hoodie or shirt relative to the release from Jordan Brand

A plain shirt (White, Black, or Orange)

Definitely want the white pair. The green, I'll try for but won't go crazy (just got the Flight Jacket 6, so I have a green pair). Gonna keep looking for the M⚡KE hat! I need one of those!!!

Im trying to like the whites. I do like them i just dont think i can cop cause orange might be hard to match. And i just keep wanting carmines when i see them lol all green pair is junk though

Orange is easy to match. Since it’s fall, neutral colors will work well with these. Green will also compliment the white/Orange pair too.

I’m almost sold on these, have to wait to see how good the UNC 6 will look though

Conceptually the Green pair is nice but that is not a casually practical shoe... As for the white pair; I already have them.. theyre called Carmines.

I grew to like the white and orange pair. Ima try and cop. But my priority for that day will be the lebron 15

Back
Top Bottom