Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Im trying to like the whites. I do like them i just dont think i can cop cause orange might be hard to match. And i just keep wanting carmines when i see them lol all green pair is junk though

I'm mad what happened to my pair, the paint on the right shoe has peeled horribly. Haven't wore them in a while.

Explain this
E8097F25-9C4A-416D-88EE-A73536B8973D.jpeg

Explain this
E8097F25-9C4A-416D-88EE-A73536B8973D.jpeg
Funny. They're not my cup of tea, and neither were the SBB, simply because orange isn't my thing. But if it comes out that they're made with baby calf leather, sheltered sheep suede (I know suede comes from cows), and they feel like newborn ankles, they'll become grails for a lot of people for sure.

Yeah, I cry internally whenever I look at them. My moms bought them for me Christmas of 2015.
I would too. I feel ur pain bro. I almost pulled the trigger on some carmines cause they can be had for not much over retail but im scared of yellowing and maybe separation cause its been almost 4 years. I think ill wait til the retro again

Both pairs have been moved to December

December has the 6s and the 11s as well

Hoping that causes some scrambling and saves me a green pair

October looking extra dry now. Do you know what's being moved up to October to fill the empty dates ?

I would too. I feel ur pain bro. I almost pulled the trigger on some carmines cause they can be had for not much over retail but im scared of yellowing and maybe separation cause its been almost 4 years. I think ill wait til the retro again

You don't have to worry about the separating, not sure about yellowing though. It's just the paint that would have me worried.

Please tell me thing isn't true. Why would they do that? I was going to secure these this month, recuperate in November, and then secure the 11s in December.

That AJ1 comparison is hilarious lmao. But its a bit different for me. The Carmines have a certain color placement that made it a Carmine.. when I look at SBBs, it doesnt make me think of Black toes.. also, no red on the toe box.. that's just me.

October looking extra dry now. Do you know what's being moved up to October to fill the empty dates ?
Not even sure what's going to be filled in the spot
Pinoe should drop some info by tonight
Please tell me thing isn't true. Why would they do that? I was going to secure these this month, recuperate in November, and then secure the 11s in December.

Yeah both are moved
JB really trying to bleed out all the holiday money
Oranges are supposed to be on the 16th of Dec

Really glad to hear these got moved because now i can focus on the Brons. I’m surprised honestly that it got moved to that date and wish it didn’t because where I’m at both pairs will not be able to be worn with the snow on the ground. Wonder why it happened.

Great. I only gotta worry about the lebron 15s. But then now every kid with holiday cash is going to go after these. I just want the white pair.

Not even sure what's going to be filled in the spot
Pinoe should drop some info by tonight

Yeah both are moved
JB really trying to bleed out all the holiday money
Oranges are supposed to be on the 16th of Dec

Really dumb move by JB. People are now going to choose between these and the 11s when otherwise many would’ve copped both.

I guess this is what happens when they have oversaturated the market with dumpster design, GR releases.

Back
Top Bottom