Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I wonder what's going on with mysterious Jordan 1 Gatorade pack we haven't heard anything about in forever.

I wonder what's going on with mysterious Jordan 1 Gatorade pack we haven't heard anything about in forever.

Weird. We haven't even seen any photos of the shoe, not even those crappy and blurry leaked style ones.

Only product codes and prices for them. $175.

IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0792.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG

Fuegs

i wonder why Jordan is pushing back their hot ticket items to nov/dec. adidas did the same with the beluga 2.0 yeezys that were pushed from October to December.

There must be some new trend for these companies to not release any hype in October and cram it all into nov/dec

so unbreakable kicks has had these joints for a minute, is there a reason to start questioning his authenticity?

Not just JB. Adidas is gonna be murdering people wallets too lol idk why they pushed the date back. People were ready for these

so unbreakable kicks has had these joints for a minute, is there a reason to start questioning his authenticity?
Yes! His pairs are indeed fake. He posts a lot of UA “early” pairs just like SCOOP. He has pairs of both Holiday 11s back in August.

For people that aren’t athletes or celebrities, having Jordans months early is a slim to impossible occurrence. He has a “plug” that he gets his fakes from.

Yes! His pairs are indeed fake. He posts a lot of UA “early” pairs just like SCOOP. He has pairs of both Holiday 11s back in August.

For people that aren’t athletes or celebrities, having Jordans months early is a slim to impossible occurrence. He has a “plug” that he gets his fakes from.

I was thinking the same thing. His plug is some store in the mall he does his vlogs with. Him having them so early makes me question them as a store.

People will swear their kicks are real, until they aren't.

I was thinking the same thing. His plug is some store in the mall he does his vlogs with. Him having them so early makes me question them as a store.

People will swear their kicks are real, until they aren't.
i don't know dude, but yea he seems like a regular guy, so i was wondering how he gets every release early

With the Greens listed by many as a QS and either limited or very limited, curious what the expected resell price will be on stockx/goat after they drop. Assuming I'm taking an L during the QS, what should I be expecting to see that same day in a 10.5 for example?
I know the Pinnacle ones were limited as well, with very hard to find release spots for, but I don;t think it was listed as a QS. Not sure either if we're going to see more or less compared to Pinnacle for these green ones.

Seen a few places through IG claiming to sell authentic ones already, shipping this week yet, for around $500. Would be a lot of money for a UA or fake, as they can claim as much as they want that they are 100% authentic. No way to vouch for that, and with it being over 2 months yet before they are supposed to release.

Curious though if we'll be looking $500 and upward pretty quickly, or if it will be close to impossible to snag one of these.

They're going to be pretty limited and resell will probably be $400-450. These won't flop like the pinnacles do because people actually want these

they might have been labeled QS but they werent limited.

gatorade 6s (green pair) are actually limited

So how limited are we talking? Any specific amount released? More or less compared to pinnacle? I don't think pinnacle was QS or listed as limited, but based on resell, I would agree they appear not as wanted, even though they had enough hype around them.

I really want these, along with the carmine colorblocking ones, and willing to pay up for these. I was just a bit skeptic of $500 and up pairs going around right now.

Back
Top Bottom