Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

1513469051736-176589031.jpg
Butta!!! Reminds Me of The Pure Money Leather!!!

Saw these in the mall today. Not bad at all. Was more than a little tempted, but December is a rough month on the wallet.

Probably gonna pass on the Altitudes as well. Got to get ready for February releases.

Agree. Double or triple up is needed for black/cement 3. Congrats to those who copped the 6’s today. I may try for the green pair in the next couple weeks.

As for the altitude pair, I wil definitely buy them as I can get them for $170. Sold my black cat 13’s not too long ago and those altitude’s will be a great replacement.

I'm afraid that the paint may chip/peel on these like my 2014 6s. Anyone who has current 6s does the paint chip/peel?

was gonna hold out but I saw my size selling out I copped. At least my wifey won’t be too mad I also booked our vacation....

My fav gatorade flavor is yellow.. random lol. I used to love the orange one. BTW they had a mean set up for these and all the gatorade 1s at FL in NYC. They had 4 "fridges" which a Jordan 1 inside each and the VI's in the middle on a platform.

Back
Top Bottom