Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Saw a pair at Footlocker and the sole was yellow AF, are they all like this? I remeber someone complaining about it in the UNC 6 thread... anyway I am not a fan of this colorway at all. The green ones look better, but I still wouldn't buy them. The All Stars I have are green enough.

Saw a pair at Footlocker and the sole was yellow AF, are they all like this? I remeber someone complaining about it in the UNC 6 thread... anyway I am not a fan of this colorway at all. The green ones look better, but I still wouldn't buy them. The All Stars I have are green enough.

I think you're expecting too much from JB if you think yellow soles is an issue...

These just make me want a Nike Air Carmine

:pimp:
67CD117D-CF14-4BD1-9D78-77945D7B0A08.jpeg

Besides Gatorades and Mocha 3s, I'm holding back on buying all other Jordan 3s to 6s until we get Nike Air on the back
For the life of me Ill NEVER understand this.....

In the past 24 months you've got TB 3's with NA and Maroon 6's with NA and BOTH BRICKED.....

Let me guess....Quality...materials...etc...right.....

For the life of me Ill NEVER understand this.....

In the past 24 months you've got TB 3's with NA and Maroon 6's with NA and BOTH BRICKED.....

Let me guess....Quality...materials...etc...right.....

People aren’t into GR Js like they used to be, GR retros stopped being an aspirational product when Nike/JB started upping production, raising retail price, and flooding the market with GR releases every week. GR Js sell more shoes now but a lot go on discount and you can pretty easily buy most pairs nowadays. Even extremely hyped releases like Royal 1s and Space Jam 11s had little resale value gen though they sold out everywhere at retail. Only collabs like Kaws, OW, etc. are difficult to acquire and command high retail value now.

I guess this is what happens when you lose hypebeasts and resellers in droves lol

People aren’t into GR Js like they used to be, GR retros stopped being an aspirational product when Nike/JB started upping production, raising retail price, and flooding the market with GR releases every week. GR Js sell more shoes now but a lot go on discount and you can pretty easily buy most pairs nowadays. Even extremely hyped releases like Royal 1s and Space Jam 11s had little resale value gen though they sold out everywhere at retail. Only collabs like Kaws, OW, etc. are difficult to acquire and command high retail value now.

I guess this is what happens when you lose hypebeasts and resellers in droves lol
Dude what are you saying??? All I read is GR...resale...and hyped....

What happened to just liking a pair of kicks??

You know what killed sneaker culture??? The damn internet....

To much information out there...and the power of information has distorted what is fresh and whats not.....

Who cares if its a GR??? (I remember a time when cats didnt even know what the hell a GR was)

These Gatorades are fresh if you dont already have Carmines.... Im in on those Greens when they drop....

The question of my orginal reply was homie talking about Nike Air on the back.....who cares???

Again, I dont understand the point of your reply...are you saying pairs with Nike Air's are more limited?? Cause again them 6's and 3's seemed like they had enough in stock to build a house of Bricks....

Again...not trying to start anything...and maybe your post is just way over my heads...but I just dont understand.

Dude what are you saying??? All I read is GR...resale...and hyped....

What happened to just liking a pair of kicks??

You know what killed sneaker culture??? The damn internet....

To much information out there...and the power of information has distorted what is fresh and whats not.....

Who cares if its a GR??? (I remember a time when cats didnt even know what the hell a GR was)

These Gatorades are fresh if you dont already have Carmines.... Im in on those Greens when they drop....

The question of my orginal reply was homie talking about Nike Air on the back.....who cares???

Again, I dont understand the point of your reply...are you saying pairs with Nike Air's are more limited?? Cause again them 6's and 3's seemed like they had enough in stock to build a house of Bricks....

Again...not trying to start anything...and maybe your post is just way over my heads...but I just dont understand.

Lmao dude I’m not saying this thinking is correct, in fact I’d argue those of us who actually love the shoes have benefitted the most (I.e. I paid $210 RESELL for a pair of Royal 1s via 2017 Stock-X this past summer.. 3 years ago, this would have been insane).

Social media moves fast and the “everything’s limited/Insta-flex” culture that sprung from it clearly uses sneakers as a vessel to attract likes, followers, social validation, etc. etc. At the end of the day, a lot of these people are simply resellers or hypebeasts who don’t actually care about the shoes themselves.

Back
Top Bottom