Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

237EC837-DEA4-4D23-956C-2065B1F5A7CE.gif

Also from chicago
My app shows reserves with the stores listed
Then right under names the same stores as FCFS
I think it's just a glitch
I still have a countdown and everything

2018 "Limited" releases starts with this one...
if you're talking about the 6s not from what i've heard, but if JB is going with this allocation with GRs i'm cool with that. this is nowhere near as limited as people thought they were going to be

if you're talking about the 6s not from what i've heard, but if JB is going with this allocation with GRs i'm cool with that. this is nowhere near as limited as people thought they were going to be

Yea rumor was they were supposed to be tier zero only but guess not

I can see flight 23 locations getting enough stock to do fcfs, but for every other FA is just seems crazy to me...

I can’t see them doing FCFS it literally has to be a glitch lol. Not because of the stock but because it was initially a app reserve and this is supposed to be a hype release

I can’t see them doing FCFS it literally has to be a glitch lol. Not because of the stock but because it was initially a app reserve and this is supposed to be a hype release

I agree its probably a glitch...I don't know why they would want those lines especially when people are getting their last holiday shopping in before new years

Some info I picked up from from one of my local (NYC) footstores manager .... stores were urged to treat this release like a high demand thus the app. Beacause of the holiday (we know UPS has been busy this season) some footstores may have only recieved a partial order at the time needed to decide if the store would do allocation through the app but since then may have gotten the remainder of the order (or even more than they ordered -- which happens sometimes) so they've updated to a FCFS allocation. She noted there's no way a hybrid of the two will happen so if your store is now showing FCFS that's the way it's going but of course you should be able to double check with individual store how they are handling its FCFS/app change.

Some info I picked up from from one of my local (NYC) footstores manager .... stores were urged to treat this release like a high demand thus the app. Beacause of the holiday (we know UPS has been busy this season) some footstores may have only recieved a partial order at the time needed to decide if the store would do allocation through the app but since then may have gotten the remainder of the order (or even more than they ordered -- which happens sometimes) so they've updated to a FCFS allocation. She noted there's no way a hybrid of the two will happen so if your store is now showing FCFS that's the way it's going but of course you should be able to double check with individual store how they are handling its FCFS/app change.
Any idea on how many pairs? Im hearing 36 pair in my area?

Did your FA change to FCFS?

My FTAs changed to FCFS but footlocker still is app-based release.

Any idea on how many pairs? Im hearing 36 pair in my area?

She didn't give hard numbers but said they got their full order but it was less than what they got of the 'be like mike' pairs - roughly 25% less pairs (she's at Brooklyn FTL). the FTA I picked blue tints from (34th street corridor) supposedly had one of the biggest allocations in the country of those (which went through the app) and for these they are doing FCFS -- I don't think their allocation of these are as huge but expect them to have one of the bigger allocations in the city. Where the store had probably north of a thousand pairs of tints I'm expecting them have a couple hundred pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom