Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

i'll believe that 2018 limited talk when i see it. nike is still down 7% last quarter. hard to see them making releases that should be GR, limited. gatorade releases...ok. but BC3? etc etc nah

they are feeding FL more like they said they would (according to comparing the FL/FA launch locators)

i'll believe that 2018 limited talk when i see it. nike is still down 7% last quarter. hard to see them making releases that should be GR, limited. gatorade releases...ok. but BC3? etc etc nah

they are feeding FL more like they said they would (according to comparing the FL/FA launch locators)

Limited:
30 pairs per store = sell out every time

GR:
75 per store = 25 pairs sell/50 pairs sit

I can see them going limited

Limited:
30 pairs per store = sell out every time

GR:
75 per store = 25 pairs sell/50 pairs sit

I can see them going limited
when it comes to the BC3, concord 11 etc, you could send 150 pairs to each store and theyll sell out

nike has never put out any info as to what limited or GR really means numbers wise. but assuming that you are correct with what you say limited and GR means, it would make no sense to release BC3, concord 11 and other similar releases in those numbers when they could easily double and maybe even triple those numbers and still sell out, first day.

now if you wanna make the rose gold 11 lows or some silly release like that limited, i am ok with that.

It’s already been confirmed that BC3s are a GR with 200k pair range
that could very well be true and i dont dispute it. my point is, nike/jb NEVER gives numbers on ANY release (unless they say this sneaker is 1 of 500 or something like that). so in the end, its all inside info and/or speculation.

that could very well be true and i dont dispute it. my point is, nike/jb NEVER gives numbers on ANY release (unless they say this sneaker is 1 of 500 or something like that). so in the end, its all inside info and/or speculation.

I believe the 200k range. Nike/JB is going back to limiting allocation and stock and that’s where they are starting. 200k isn’t a lot considering the high demand for the BC3s. I think JB is going to just make way less pairs for trash color ways and for sought after shoes they will make a decent amount since they’ll sell out.

Of course all info is speculation but people know insiders so info will always leak

Well to add on to the limited talk, JB is probably just gonna lower allocation and make shoes “limited GRs” because actual limited shoes are usually tier zero stores only

Aaaannnndddd......in other news...Amir Johnson wore them during their win against the knicks today
A9BBB3D4-537D-4890-901C-E12423719B03.jpeg

I had the same problem last year, jus notice my money spent reset after i copped the win like 96s... mayb it resets from year to year still hv 9 min headstart tho? Strange
My headstart just popped up out of nowhere so I'm content. Atleast if I strike out I won't be thinking my head start would have saved me lol.

FTA is showing as FCFS but it may change. The app does that some times I really hope it’s not FCFS

It weird that FA switched back to fcfs

They must have received a ****load of pairs. Footaction in my area is doing the app reservation.

FTA in my area few days ago was doing app reserve

FTL & Champs didn’t even show the Pine Green 6s

Then it switched to FCFS just now.
Maybe I will just give up.

Last edited:
I believe the 200k range. Nike/JB is going back to limiting allocation and stock and that’s where they are starting. 200k isn’t a lot considering the high demand for the BC3s. I think JB is going to just make way less pairs for trash color ways and for sought after shoes they will make a decent amount since they’ll sell out.

Of course all info is speculation but people know insiders so info will always leak

lmao so JB is basically admitting they’re putting out trash cws?

“Uhhh this cw sucks.. let’s put out like 50k pairs and hope for the best.”

Still showing up as FCFS on foot action. My other account still shows my reservation countdown

Mine shows the same. I have a 10 minutes head start but it’s showing FCFS now. I remember one of the FA managers telling me last week that they will Be FCFS but when I saw it on APP on Saturday it was APP Reservation. The Foot Locker manager that same day last week told me they were doing the APP Reservation. So maybe FA/F23 stores got more pairs than FTL/HOHs stores.

lmao so JB is basically admitting they’re putting out trash cws?

“Uhhh this cw sucks.. let’s put out like 50k pairs and hope for the best.”
i dont think its about trash or not trash colorways. its obvious that a release like the altitude 13, or the UNC 6 wont sell as well as the BC3 or the concord 11. just makes sense to make less. (but yes, some of the colorways are trash)

Back
Top Bottom