Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

^ They're just not happy at the fact that the Altitude and UNC 6 aren't selling that quickly. At one point in time they would have. Imo, I don't think it's waning popularity, it's the oversaturation of cw's and bad cws at that. Altitudes always been a solid release, even though I'm not a huge fan of them, it's a good cw. They see what people want in terms of cw, but they put out bs colors while taking forever to put out what's been in demand, by the time they put it out, people have lost interest in the shoe. It was no reason for that mesh version of altitudes when fans of the cw wanted a true retro. A lot of times JB shoots themselves in the foot, then the customers get shorted because of it.

F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S
25A00BB5-A0EB-469B-B84F-FEEA8336C9D2.jpeg
Fit is basura....wayyy to much green. Should have used more orange imo. Could have gotten away with just the sweater and no coat

Fabs fits feel like they’ve been forced late

Well to add on to the limited talk, JB is probably just gonna lower allocation and make shoes “limited GRs” because actual limited shoes are usually tier zero stores only
exactly. just redefine what a "GR" is. i still feel like certain releases will be "SUPER GRs" when they know a release will sell like hot cakes. i.e. holiday 11 releases etc

^ They're just not happy at the fact that the Altitude and UNC 6 aren't selling that quickly. At one point in time they would have. Imo, I don't think it's waning popularity, it's the oversaturation of cw's and bad cws at that. Altitudes always been a solid release, even though I'm not a huge fan of them, it's a good cw. They see what people want in terms of cw, but they put out bs colors while taking forever to put out what's been in demand, by the time they put it out, people have lost interest in the shoe. It was no reason for that mesh version of altitudes when fans of the cw wanted a true retro. A lot of times JB shoots themselves in the foot, then the customers get shorted because of it.
exactly, therefore barking up the wrong tree trying to search for answers

Fit is basura....wayyy to much green. Should have used more orange imo. Could have gotten away with just the sweater and no coat

Fabs fits feel like they’ve been forced late
You forgot the miss matched shoe strings. Corny

So I just called 2 of the Footactions that were listed as App Reservation, but switched to FCFS, and both stores are saying they are still doing the app. Take that for what it's worth.

My FA won’t answer their phone. Did my check in at FTL today and in store raffle at Shoe Palace in the Galleria here in Houston. Right now I have 10 minutes on FA and FTL app.

Couple FA near me are saying that they really don't know how they are gonna release them and to keep calling back.

And both only got 12 pair
Kind of running out of time on how you are going to release them, seems like a stall tactic to me. If you doing a raffle people would already need to have tickets.

Back
Top Bottom